Imagine 25: When Theo is arrested again and Sheriff Stilinski calls you

It was a hot summer night when you were lying in bed reading a book called Ink heart, you looked at the time and saw that it was 12 am and you decided that you had enough of reading and that you were getting tired and tonight was the only night that Scott didn't need you because the supernatural has finally settled down for now at least. 

you are a half werewolf born and half witch born. your mother was a witch and your father was a werewolf. Anyway, you finally got settled into bed and turned off the bedside table light. You were about to fall asleep when your phone started to ring. Thinking that it was Scott or someone in the pack that was trying to reach you.  

You let it ring out when it rang for a third time you got sick of it, so you answered it. "Hello?" i said into the phone, "Hey Y/N sorry to bother you at this time of night but Theo has been arrested because he was found sleeping in the back of his car in the Beacon Hills Reserve and a police officer has already asked him to leave 3 times already, are you able to come pick him up please?" Sheriff Stilinski said from the other side of the phone. 

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said as I got myself out of bed and threw on one of Theo's hoodies that i have stolen and a pair of jeans and my black converses. I grabbed my jacket and car keys and walked outside and got into my car and started the car before driving out of the driveway and drove away from my house and down towards the police station. 

10 minutes later: 

You pulled up into the parking lot of the station and turned the ignition off before getting out of the car and walking towards the entrance of the station. Once in a deputy officer pointed to Sheriff Stilinski's office. I knocked on the door and waited for Sheriff Stilinski to allow you into his office. "You can come in Y/N". 

"Thank you for coming and getting him Y/n, sorry to be calling at this time of night" Sheriff Stilinski said "it's okay its not your fault that he keeps getting arrested, last week was him spray painting a wall of the abandoned warehouse, the week before that he was arrested for starting a fight with Jackson, do you think i can talk to him alone before taking him home?"

"Yea no worries" Sheriff Stilinski said "okay thank you" you replied as you followed him towards the cells. specifically the cell that Theo was currently chilling in. "I'll let you two talk" Sheriff Stilinski said as he walked away from the cells and back down the hall towards his office. 

"Seriously Theo?" I asked as i looked at the boy in front of me through metal bars. "I know i screwed up again except this time i wasn't doing anything other than sleeping in my truck" Theo said "Why were you sleeping in your truck , I thought you and Liam were getting along" I asked as i sat on the floor near his cell. "we were its just i needed my space and so did he so i decided that a couple of nights in my car wouldn't hurt" He said as he looked up at me. 

"Okay but why wouldn't you have just asked me to stay at mine?" I asked him as i crossed my arms "Because i didn't want to bother you" he replied "Um so you would rather get arrested again instead of bother me to ask for a place to crash?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"well now that you put it that way it sounds stupid..." He replied "okay well lets go cause i'm so tired and i swear to god Theo if you end up in here again you can stay here until i wake up" I said as i unlocked the cells since Sheriff Stilinski gave me his cell key. 

Theo got up and walked out of the cell. "I promise that i won't do this again." Theo said as we were walking into the main area of the police station. I walked in to Sheriff Stilinksi's office "Here's the cells keys, thank you again Sheriff Stilinski" "no worries y/n, Theo stay out of trouble" he said. 

Theo just nodded. we  walked out of the station and we walked towards my car, "are you going to get your car?" I asked as I opened the driver's door to my car he held it open. "yea I will tomorrow" Theo replied, I nodded and we got into the car and drove off towards my house.

10 minutes later

Theo and you finally arrive back at your place and you once again get into your PJ's before giving Theo some of your brother's sweat pants so that he could sleep in them. "Here"  you said as you handed him the grey sweat pants "Thanks" he said as he walked into the bathroom to get changed. 

You got into bed and under the covers. Theo came out of the bathroom and walked over towards the bed. "I'm sorry for everything especially making you come out and bailing me out of jail all the time, it's not fair on you and i'm really sorry." Theo said as he climbed into bed and wrapped you in his arms so your head was resting on his chest. 

"it's fine Theo but maybe next time come and talk to me about a place to stay if you haven't got one" you replied as you rolled over and faced him. "I will, but I just didn't want to annoy you with my problems" he said as he kissed the top of your head. 

With that you both fell asleep in each others embrace. Waiting for tomorrow as it will bring a new day and new issues, I just hope that Theo will stop breaking the rules and stop getting arrested.

A/N: 

I'M BACCCCKKKKKKKKK THIS IMAGINE IS 1072 WORDS LONG...

SO I AM ON BREAK AS I HAVE FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNIVERSITY YAYYY.... THIS ALLOWS ME TO FOCUS ON MY STORIES. THIS INCLUDES THIS IMAGINE AND MY JEREMY GILBERT IMAGINES.  

ILL BE POSTING WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE AND ILL ORGANISE SPECIFIC DAYS THAT I WILL BE REGULARLY UPDATING. 

PEACE GUYS SW OUT.