Imagine 40: Part 2 to Imagine 38 Theo sees the ghost of you

(A/n: Theo's age in this is 21 years old and y/n is still 17 years of age since she died) When she died Theo was also 17. just so you guys get a rough idea).  

S/n = Son's names 

D/n = Daughter's name

Narrator's pov: 

Three years after y/n's Death, Theo visited her grave every day ever since she died. Theo stopped helping the pack, he built Y/n's dream house that they always discussed. by now Theo is 21 years of age he has created his own company which he started after he graduated high school. 

Today marks her three year anniversary of her death. Theo took a bunch of her favourite flowers which were the midnight blue roses and placed them on her grave.  (Feel free to change the type of flower and colour). 

"Hey y/n, today marks the 3rd year of your death

"Hey y/n, today marks the 3rd year of your death. Man it's gone so fast it feels like just yesterday was the day that you died in my arms. That day I felt so helpless and alone"  Theo said as he looked at her tomb Stone. 

Suddenly their was mist surrounding the cemetery, Theo stood up and looked around when he notice a figure standing in front of Y/n's grave. 

He was so confused, he squinted to see if he could see the person better but he couldn't see the person's face he could only see their back. 

as he walked closer he realised who the figure belonged to he saw the long brown hair that was resting on the figures back. He ran towards the figure when he suddenly stopped. "Y/n?" He asked shocked and unsure. 

"Hey Theo" she said "Wait your dead you cant be here?" He said as he took a step back. "Your right i am dead but i came here to tell you something important, I need you to let me go Theo, I need you to move on Theo, you need to move on." She said as she looked at the boy she will forever love. 

"I cant, I don't know how to let you go let alone move on with someone else" He said to the girl he will always love. "Yes you do Theo, all you have to do is let me go and you will be able to find someone to settle down with and have kids and grow old together, Just because you let me go doesn't mean i will never be there because i will always be watching over you and I will always be in here" She said as she placed her hand on his chest where his heart is. 

Suddenly the mist  disappeared as fast as it came "I have to go Theo promise me you will move on" She said "I promise" Theo replied back. The mist was gone and so was the girl of his dreams the love of his life. He let the tears roll down his face as he realised what he promised her. 

Three years later: 

Theo moved on and kept his promise that he made to y/n. He let her go... He found a girl that he loved but deep down he knew that he couldn't love her like he loved y/n.  He has two beautiful kids a boy and a girl. they look like him. The eldest was currently playing in their back yard, when he came yelling "Daddy, Daddy there's a girl she's standing out side" Theo looked at his son confused before walking out and seeing Y/n's ghost. This time Theo smiled at her "S/N and D/N come here, That girl you see is an old friend of mine she's here to protect you and look over us all okay" He said 
"Okay daddy" They both said at the same time. before they both went running and playing. Theo's wife knows about Y/n and she supported him and she doesn't mind that he still goes to y/n's grave.  

Theo is happier then what he was when the day y/n was taken away from him. now he has a beautiful wife and 2 amazing children. 

Y/n  still watches over Theo and his family and protects her family and other members of the pack that she has watched grow old together. there's days she wishes that she was still alive and sometimes she wonders what it would have been like to be able to marry Theo and have a family with Theo and what it would have been like to experience that.  

But she knows  that  dwelling in past won't change anything. She loves that she still able be there for her pack and her family and to look over Theo and his family. 

The end 

Thank you guys for everything for reading this book and getting it to 23.3k reads.

SW out