Chapter 1

"Girl, stop pulling your dress down. It's doing the world a favor being pulled up like that," Louis said. I blushed. He thought I was the most adorable girl on earth. His boyfriend, Harry did, too. I thought I was the exact opposite.

"It's uncomfortable," I said quietly. Louis rolled his eyes. He was one of my best friends. He had agreed to come to my dad's wedding so I'd have someone to talk to.

"Why do I have to tell you this? You're too modest. Flaunt those nice legs of yours. If I was straight I'd tap that in a second," Louis said as he pointed at my lower region.

"Louis!" I gasped, pulling my dress as far down as it would go. I knew I was blushing again.

"What? Do you not want to hear my input? Between you and me, you need it," Louis said. He was constantly calling me 'Virgin Mary' because of my modesty.

"Louis, this is my dad's wedding!" I said. My dad was getting remarried to a sweet woman named Anne. She had two kids named Ashton and Lily who were exactly like her.

"Yeah, that doesn't change anything, but our surroundings," Louis said. He took a sip of his champagne.

"You have to at least try to act like a normal human being," I said.

Louis rolled his eyes. "There's no fun in that. I'm fabulous, and I want everyone to know that."

"Louis," I sighed. Louis loved being the center of attention while it scared me half to death.

"Oh quiet. I need to see who's going to be sitting with us. Okay, there'll be a Luke, a Calum, and a Michael. All boys. They better be cute as a button or we are switching tables," Louis said. He looked at the place cards on our table.

"I think they're Ashton's friends," I said. Ashton had once dropped by that he had a few friends that were constantly hanging out with him. He said that they'll practically live at our house.

"Mmm hmm," Louis said. He drained the rest of his glass. "Now I am thirsty. I'm going to get myself a drink poured by that babe at the bar. You want anything?"

"Yeah, get me a ginger ale," I said. Unlike Louis, I didn't like drinking alcohol. It made people act stupid. I had seen Louis drunk enough times to prove that.

Louis tutted. "You're just too much Virgin and not enough Mary for me. It's a sad thing." He finally went over to the bartender. I knew he'd end up flirting with him. It was Louis after all.

I took my phone out and started to read The Great Gatsby. It was a beautifully written book. Really any classic book is. They are the only things I read after all.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone sit down. I assumed it was Louis. "Louis," I said as I stuffed my phone back into my clutch. I looked up to see it wasn't Louis but some blonde boy. He sat down in the seat labeled 'Luke'.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else," I said with embarrassment.

"Obviously," he said with sarcasm. He was being extremely rude. Two guys sat down next him. I assumed they were Calum and Michael. One of them had dark hair while the other had his dyed red.

"Hey, who're you?" the one with the red hair said.

"Sierra," I said.

"Calum," the tan skinned one said. "I'm Calum. This is Michael and Luke."

"It's nice to meet you. My friend, Louis will be back in a moment. He's just getting us drinks," I said.

"Whatever," Luke sighed.

Michael and Calum glared at Luke. Calum was the first to apologise. "Sorry for Luke. He tends to be you know....What's the word?"

"A twat?" Michael asked. "It sounds fancy and British."