Chapter 25

Luke's P.O.V. 

I laughed at the thought of why Sierra got mad at me last night. She got mad at me for not telling her something she didn't want to hear.

I'm not quite sure what Sierra was more p*ssed about, me picking her up or her date with Jack. I hoped it was her date with Jack. 

When I walked into the school a bunch of people looked at me. "Sierra actually did it with him?" I heard Chelsea Warsaw say. 

"What did you say, Chelsea?" I asked. All of the blood left Chelsea's face. I looked at her pointedly. Everyone's eyes were still on me.

"Nothing," she quickly replied. 

"That's a lie. Now what did you say?" I said more forcefully. 

Chelsea looked at me with challenge. She was about to say something stupid. "I said you did it with that slut, Sierra."

I laughed. "You don't have any room to call Sierra that. You're the one who's wearing booty shorts with no underwear."

Chelsea glared at me. "I don't go around doing any guy that says hi."

"That's not true," a disembodied voice said. I looked behind me to see Sierra's friend, Niall. "Last week Malcolm Cuyler said hi to you, and later that night you two were in between the sheets."

"Whatever," Chelsea growled. There was a nasty scowl on her face as she walked off.

"Thanks," I told Niall.

He shrugged. "No problem. Sierra's a good friend of mine. Even if she did do it with you, she deserves better than some girl like Chelsea talking bad about her."

"Yeah, she does," I agreed. 

I heard a ringing. Niall took out his phone and answered it. Louis started screaming on the other line. 

"HE'S LEAVING ME, NIALL," Louis yelled. "MY LOVER IS LEAVING ME FOR THAT UGLY WOMAN. SHE DON'T DESERVE HIS FACE BETWEEN HER LEGS. NUH-UNH."

"Louis, will you please shut up and put Sierra on?" Niall asked. 

"Hey, Niall," Sierra's soft voice said. 

"Hey, Si. What's Louis freaking out about?" Niall asked. 

"Uh, I think the one British guy with the weird name just go married. What's his name? Ben Cabbage Patch? I don't know. It's weird though," Sierra said. 

Niall laughed. "I don't know. Doesn't he like remind you of a mouse or something?"

Sierra giggled. "Yeah, that's him. Louis's claiming he got married to some ugly umm..."

"C*nt sucker," Niall finished for her. 

"Yeah, that's the word," Sierra said. I could just imagine her blushing as she talked.

"Sierra, are you coming to school today?"Niall asked. 

"Yeah, she is. My fag hag is going to destroy all them haters," Louis screamed.

"Well, um then you know?"

"I know," Sierra said. "Don't worry about it though. Louis and I are going to take care of everything."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get to school then," Niall said. 

"Bye" Sierra chirped before hanging up.

"She's not okay about this," Niall said. 

"I know she isn't."

"She doesn't do well to rumors even though she's friends with Louis," Niall said.