Chapter 7

"Let me do your makeup," Perrie begged.

"No, please don't," I said. I looked at myself in the mirror. Louis had chosen ripped skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. He topped it off with a green jacket. He also forced me to wear my new pair of black boots.

"You'll look even better if you do and let me do your hair," Perrie promised. I looked in the mirror. The person in that wasn't me. I didn't wear these kind of clothes.

"Fine," I finally sighed. Perrie squealed and sat me down. She put my hair into an achingly tight bun then put a huge amount of makeup on my face.

"Done," Perrie said after what felt like a hour. She turned me around to face the mirror. The girl staring back wasn't me. The girl staring back was beautiful. She had eyes that were mysterious, not scared. She didn't look shy. She looked....sexy.

"Who is that?" I said. I touched my cheek to make sure this was real. The girl in the mirror touched her cheek.

Perrie looked extremely proud behind me. "Aren't you happy I did your makeup. Louis doesn't even know how to put fake lashes on properly."

"Okay, we're not quite done yet," Perrie said. She picked up a stylish over-the-shoulder bag from beside my bed. "This is your new book bag. I swear everyone is going to be talking about you. I really wish I was coming right now."

"Should I go downstairs?" I asked Perrie. Louis was waiting for me. Perrie nodded. I took the bag from her and took a deep breath. I glanced at Perrie. She looked so proud of me.

I headed out of my room and went down the stairs. I stared at the steps the whole way down. I didn't want to fall down. My nerves were killing me.

I heard Louis squeal as I turned the corner. I finally let myself look up. Louis was looking at me with pride.

On the couch behind Louis I heard a gasp. "Who is that?" Luke asked. He stood up to get a better look at me.

Luke's P.O.V.

I waited for Ashton's sister to get ready. I thought it was stupid that she was coming to school with us. I knew she didn't really want to go, but Larry or whoever convinced her to go.

"I can't wait to see what she'll look like. Perrie is going to do a fabulous job on her makeup. I picked the outfit out of course. I have a better taste of fashion than her no matter what," Louis rambled.

"That's really interesting," I said sarcastically. I was getting tired of his annoyingly high voice. It's like he tried to be as gay as humanly possible.

Louis shot me a dirty look. "Be nice to her. She's very insecure even though she's got a rockin' body. I would turn straight for her, but Harry would just pick me up and bring me back to the rainbow."

"Do you ever shut up?" I asked. Louis was about to say something, but the stairs started to creek. He turned to see someone who was definitely not Sierra come down the stairs.

The girl that came down the stairs would never be in a million years Sierra Neal. Sierra was kind of pretty, but she wasn't this hot. Sierra would never wear jeans that tight. Sierra wore mainly ugly sweats and sweat shirts that covered the curves she had underneath.

The girl coming down the stairs was looking shyly at the ground. How was she not aware of how hot she was? The tight jeans clung to her legs perfectly. I could see the shape of her hips through the stark white shirt. You could also see how big her chest was. I had never seen that through her stupid sweat shirt.

The girl standing on the stairs couldn't be Sierra. Her eyes just drew you in. Her lips were thick and pink. There wasn't a blemish on her face. She was flawless.