Chapter 36

Luke's. P.O.V.

Sierra stood on her tip toes as she glued the poster of Little Women onto the wall. She couldn't quite get it the way she wanted. She was too short.

"Need help?" I asked.

Sierra bit her lip and tried to get the poster up again. She was still too short.

"Yeah, come do this," Sierra said. I rolled off of the bed and put the poster up. It was on top of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and next to Wuthering Heights.

"Where should I put The Once and Future King?" Sierra asked. She held up a roll which I assumed was a poster for that.

I pointed to wear The Man Who Would Be King was hanging. Sierra put some glue on the back of the poster and hung it up where I told her.

As Sierra glued the posters up, it was quiet. I can't stand the quiet. If I'm just talking with a few friends I'll probably put music on. The only reason I never do that with Sierra is because I care about what she's saying. She's actually interesting.

I always have music blasting though. I've gone through so many car speakers because of how loud I put it on. So as you can see the quietness of putting up a bunch of classical book posters was annoying.

I put on Elaine Stromberg's playlist on. It was the one where she spelled "F*ck y'all b*tches" with the first letter of each song.

When 'Friendly Love' started playing, Sierra looked at me oddly but said nothing. I started singing along to the song. She rolled her eyes at me as she plastered Animal Farm up.

'Friendly Love' ended, and 'Up and Down' began. I was starting to get into a very dancy mood.The song was very happy and easy to dance along to.

I stood up and stated dancing. Sierra giggled at me as she glued the back of Dorian Grey. I grabbed Sierra's waist and started dancing with her.

"You're a goof," Sierra laughed. I twirled her around and she shrieked.

"Dance with me," I said. She pushed me away and went back to her walls.

I stupidly lip-synced along to Alex Jetton. I got down on one knee and dramatically sang.

"Baby, you make me go up and down," I sang.

"Shut up. You're horrible at singing," Sierra said.

"I'm great." I wrapped my arms around Sierra's waist and kissed her nose.

"Please never sing ever again," Sierra asked. To annoy her I started crooning purposefully out of tune and loudly.

"Luke, stop dying!" Ashton yelled from downstairs.

"No! I'm singing my girlfriend a love song!" I yelled.

" 'Up and Down' is about getting horny!" Ashton said.

"Yeah, it expresses my feelings about Sierra!" I replied. My sweet and caring girlfriend hit my arm.

"Alright, I'll go with it," Ashton said.

"Stop talking about being horny! Lily doesn't know what that means!" Anne yelled.

"I'm good," Lily said.

"Alright then, continue," Anne said.

"Where was I?" I asked.

"You were serenading me with sex songs," Sierra informed.

"Why was I serenading when I can actually do the dirty?" I asked her.

Serra thought for a moment. "I'm not sure, but we're not doing 'it' while everyone's awake."