Chapter 41

"Let us give you a makeover," Perrie begged. She, Jade, and Jesy looked so eager to do my makeup. I didn't really want to because it wasn't like I was going anywhere.

"Yeah, come on. Let her," Jade agreed. 

"Fine," I said. Perrie shrieked and got her makeup bag out of her bag. She was staying the night after much begging on my part.

"So Jade," Perrie said."

"What?" Jade asked. She got her curling iron out and yanked my hair back into a tight pony tail.

"Do you think Ashton is cute?" Jesy asked. She started rooting through my closet for something for me to wear.

Jade shrugged. "Yeah, he has an Evan Peters look to him, and Evan Peters is absolutely gorgeous."

"What about Michael?" I said. 

"He's like a little kitten," Jade said. "They're both pretty cool guys."

"Who do you prefer?" Perrie asked. 

"Ashton." Perrie and I locked eyes. "Why are you guys asking?"

"No reason," Jesy said. 

"As if," Jade said. "Louis and Sierra acted weird about them a little while ago. You guys better tell me what's going on."

"Should we?" Jesy asked. 

Perrie nodded. "I believe it's time.. Jade Thirlwall, both Ashton and Michael have crushes on you."

"What?" Jade said with a laugh. "They do not. No way. We're just friends."

"They do, girl. Accept it," Jesy said. "They think you're hot with 'tsss'."

"Was that a fire sound?" Jade asked. Jesy nodded. "Well it sucked. You're horrible at making fire sounds."

"Shut up," Jesy grumbled. 

"Make me," Jade dared. 

"Girls!" Perrie snapped. "No fighting while we're making Sierra hot. Jade, hurry up with her hair. Jesy, it can not take you that long to choose a dress."

Jesy turned around to sass Perrie. "I'm not choosing a dress. I'm choosing a skirt, a shirt, and shoes, but from the look of it her wardrobe sucks. Perrie, are you and Sierra the same size?"

"Yeah, I have a black skirt and a white top in my bag," Perrie said. Jesy went over and dug around in her bag.

"I think I'm going to curl your hair," Jade said thoughtfully. She then plugged my curling iron into the wall and did as she said.

Perrie finished up with my makeup. Jesy shoved the clothes at me and pushed me behind my curtain. I quickly changed. 

When I was done, I looked down at my outfit. It was not the kind of thing that I'd wear. Not in a million years.

I stepped out from behind my bed curtain. I was wearing a lacy, tight, white, crop top with a sweetheart neckline with a loose, black high-waisted skirt. I would never wear that out in public. You could see my stomach!

The girls looked at me with awe. "You look absolutely amazing!" Jesy said.

I looked down at my outfit and then back at her. "I look like an absolute tramp." It as true. 

Jesy rolled her eyes at me. "You look fabulous. I know lots of girls that dress way trampier than you. This isn't trampy, this is cute. All you need is shoes and I'm thinking a hair bow."

"I got it," Jade said brandishing a white bow. She ran over and clipped it at the base of my ponytail. I looked in my mirror. It was a cute outfit, I'll admit, but it wasn't something I was comfortable wearing.