Chapter 48

Luke's P.O.V.

Sierra left with Elaine, and I was left with the rest of the band. It was awkward. I just sat there eating. 

"So Luke," Alex said," how old are you?"

"Eighteen," I lied. 

Alfonso strummed his bass guitar. "Cool. How long have you been doing Neal?"

"Um, a couple of months," I answered awkwardly. 

George nodded. "She's hot. Her mom was too."

Alfonso hit George's arm. "Dude, her mom is like ten years older than you."

George shrugged. "She still was hot. I wish she wouldn't have been faithful to that loser husband of hers. He wouldn't have known if she visited."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "It's good that she didn't cheat on Mr. Neal. He's a nice guy."

Alex snorted. "Luke, he is a nice guy but he's a total loser. Look at the dude. He's a nerdy doctor with a lot of money. That was the only reason Claire married him." I guess that made sense.

"Do you remember when Claire talked in French?" George asked. 

Alfonso moaned. "God, yeah. I nearly came there. She was so hot. I don't know how she had a kid with that body."

"When did you meet Sierra's mom?"I asked. 

Alex and Geroge looked at each other. "What was it? Ten years ago?" Alex asked. 

"Yeah, that sounds about right," George agreed.

"How'd she died again?" Alfonso asked. 

"She was poisoned," I answered. 

Alex tutted. "A shame. She was hot. At least Sierra looks just like her. Not quite as funny though. Or hot. They do look alike."

"Sierra's perfect the way she is," I argued. They all laughed at me.

"You keep telling yourself that," Alfonso said.

Sierra was perfect. I wouldn't change her. Well maybe the guys were right. She could have fuller lips but otherwise she looked fine. Also maybe her butt could be a little bigger.

George got a beer out of the fridge. "Anyone want a beer?" he asked. He held an extra bottle up.

"Pass me one, bro," Alex said. George tossed him the beer. Alex opened it with his hands and took a sip.

Alfonso started looking through a Playboy magazine that was on the ground. "Guys, I think I'm in the mood for going out. I want to pick some chicks up. I'm bored."

Alex tipped the nozzle of his beer toward Alfonso. "Sounds good to me."

George hit a drum. "Let's do it."

I was confused for a moment. George was married to Elaine but was about go and hook up with some random girl. I mentioned this. They looked disgusted at the mention of her name.

Alfonso put his hand on my shoulder. "Listen, Luke, you're new here. We get it, but you shouldn't ever talk about Elaine. She's an anal b*tch. We hate her. We're debating on kicking her out of the band. It's not like she does anything anyway."

Alex nodded in agreement. "Elaine is so annoying. She makes us to pretend to be annoying, preppy boys while she pretends to be some bad girl dressed all in leather. It's stupid."

"I thought-"

Alfonso put his finger on my lips. "You thought nothing. Elaine's a major bi-atch. That's all there is to it. She thinks she's so smart and nice when in reality, she's so annoying."