Chapter 46

"We're going to see The Shakespears!" I screamed when I woke up. Luke opened one eye and glared at me. 

I jumped out of the bed and started looking through my drawers for the perfect outfit. I was about to see my heroes in concert. I was going to look good.

"The concert isn't for hours," Luke groaned. "Come back. I'm cold."

My phone buzzed. I checked to see it was Louis. He was coming over with Niall later with an outfit for me to wear. He said Niall could detect when a girl was wearing something cute. I think he just wanted Luke to get to know Niall better.

"If you're cold then take a shower," I said. "That's what I'm doing." I grabbed my towel off its peg and went downstairs. I heard Luke followed behind. I knew he would.

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I quickly undressed and got in before Luke came in.

When Luke finally sneaked in, I quickly put shampoo in my hair and pretended I didn't know Luke was coming. 

Luke stepped in the shower and immediately screamed and jumped out. "That's hotter than Hell! I think you gave me first degree burn!"

I turned around and started laughing. I shower with water way too hot for Luke. I laughed for several minutes before I could even try to control myself. Luke looked so funny standing there in his birthday suit with a confused look on his face.

"Stop laughing," Luke said. "That really hurt."

"You're a wimp."

Luke turned the heat of the water down. "No, I'm not. You're just the Satan of Water Hell." He stepped into the colder water and kissed me. 

"It's freezing in here," I said. 

"Then I'll keep you warm."

"Let's see," I said excitedly. Louis had a whole case of girls' clothes he wanted me to try on. I have no idea why he had girls' clothes.

Louis took out several shirts. He passed me a one and said,"Try this one." I quickly put it on. It was a collage of band logos. I shook my head. I didn't like it. 

Louis handed me one of The Shakespears' band tees. It had their logo on it. The Shakespears' logo is a spear that turns into a feather as it goes back. It looks a bit like a quill, except the tip has a pointy end. On the spear's shaft was the band's name written in fancy cursive letters.

"Nope," I said.

Louis groaned and handed me another shirt and a piece of black cloth that looked like a strapless sports bra. "You're going to need to wear a black bandeau top underneath this. No tank top." 

I quickly changed into the shirt and bra thing. It took me a second to figure it out but eventually I did. 

I stepped out from behind my bed curtain and looked in the mirror. Louis squealed and clapped when he saw me in it.

The shirt was a sheer white tank top that was low cut. You could see the bandeau through it and through the sleeves. The shirt said one of Elaine Stromberg's quotes. "I support anti-socialism and cigarettes." She wasn't talking about economic system when she said it.

"I like it," Louis said. He threw me a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I quickly slipped them on. "You look hot."

I blushed. "I don't think I'll really want to wear this to a concert."

Louis rolled his eyes. "You're wearing it. There'll be naked women in the crowd. This is absolutely nothing." I looked down at my outfit. I guess he was right.