Chapter 38

Luke's P.O.V.

My phone started buzzing. The caller I.D. showed a cute picture of Sierra in a beanie hat. I immediately picked it up.

"I can't find Louis! Oh dear God, I can't find Louis!" She sounded like she was crying.

"Sierra please calm down and tell me what happened," I said.

Sierra hiccuped. "I went upstairs to get a movie Louis asked for. When I came back down, he was gone, and I can't find him anywhere. I don't know what to do."

"I'm coming over right now," I said.

"Please hurry," Sierra said quietly.

I got into my car and drove to Sierra's house as fast as I could. When I got there, she was waiting for me on her front steps with her dad and Lily.

When Sierra saw me, she rushed over and hugged me. "I can't find him. I called at least twenty times, but he won't answer."

"We'll find him," I promised. Sierra nodded. She looked distant and worried yet present and aware at the same time. I would find Louis even if it took a hundred years just to make her happy.

"I-I I'll check Harry's house," Sierra said. "H-he might be there. You check and see if he went back home."

"Are you sure you can drive?" I asked.

Sierra shook her head. "My dad's driving me. I-I need to go find him."

I cradled Sierra's face in my hands. "Do you want me to drive you instead? Your dad can check Louis's house."

Sierra wiped her eyes. "No, I-I have to go with my dad. Please just go to Lou's house. We need to find him before he does something stupid."

"Okay, call me if you need anything," I said.

"I will," Sierra promised. I kissed her forehead. Then I went to find Louis.

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Sweetheart, it'll be okay," my dad said. I wasn't so sure this time.

"Please hurry," I said. It wasn't like Louis to run away. He always faced his problems with a rainbow flare. He was the one always telling me to stand up for myself. I was more likely to run away from my problems than Louis.

My dad went faster than what is probably legal to Harry's house. I was out of the car running before the car had fully stopped.

I ran up to Harry's door and frantically banged on it. I screamed out Harry's name. He answered after a few moments.

"Sierra, what's wrong?"

"Is Louis here?"

"N-" That was the wrong answer.

"This is all your fault, Harry!" I screamed at him. "Louis is missing, and it's all your fault!"

"Sierra, please calm down," Harry said with worry in his eyes. "What do you mean Louis is missing?"

"Louis is missing, that's what I mean!" I yelled at him.

"Why? Is it because of me?" Harry asked. He looked actually worried. Earlier he was telling Louis that he didn't love him. Now he was acting as if he gave a d*mn.

"Yes, it's because of you," I spat. "You broke his heart, and now he's gone. Stop acting as if you care." I shot him one last icy glare before running back to my dad's car.

When I got in, my dad was on the phone. He saw me and said,"Hold on, Anne. You need to tell Sierra this."

"What?" I asked. My dad didn't say anything. Instead he passed the phone.