Chapter 39

"She's at a cemetery," I said. Sierra was at a cemetery with Louis getting more wasted than she probably ever had. To be honest it was sad. She wasn't acting like herself. She had called my hair stupid and broken up with me. She was drunk.

"I know exactly where she is," Mr. Neal sighed. "She's at her mother's grave. We need to get there soon."

"It sounds like they got caught," I said. 

"This is just great," Sierra's dad muttered. "Tonight is just great."

Anne clapped her hands. "Think positive. At least she's not pregnant and driving."

"Not helping, Mom," Ashton said. 

"I'm sorry, but we need to think positive," Anne said. 

"Mom, right now we need to go pick up Drunk  1 and Drunk 2," Ashton said. 

"Are they going to be okay?" Lily asked. "They don't sound like they're going to be okay."

I patted Lily's back. "They're going to be fine. They're just acting like dumb teenagers."

"Oh," Lily said. "Okay."

"I'm going to go pick them up," I said. I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed out. 

"I'm coming with you," Mr. Neal said. I didn't protest. I needed all the help I could get.

On the road my phone started to ring again. I picked it up. 

"Hello," I said. 

"Hello," a voice I didn't recognize said. I guessed it was the 'Cemetery Man'. "I'm Edward Fordson. I work at the Robert J. Market Cemetery."

"Yeah, I know. Two drunk teenagers are there," I said. "We're coming to pick them up right now."

"Well I don't mean to worry you, but I called an ambulance," Edward said. "One of them has alcohol poisoning."

"What?" I said. "How do you know?"

"They aren't the first kids I've found here," Edward said. 

"Don't call an ambulance," I said. "I'm coming right now." 

"Are they okay?" Sierra's dad asked.

"The guy says one of them has alcohol poisoning," I said. "He's calling an ambulance right now."

"I called an ambulance. I'm currently riding with them to the University of Chicago Medical Center," Edward explained. 

"Crap," I said. 

"Let me speak to the man," Mr. Neal said. I handed him the phone.I then turned to go to the hospital. 

Mr. Neal talked with the man for several minutes before hanging up. "Sierra is the one with alcohol poisoning. Louis managed to puke most of it out. He said they drank two or three bottles together."

"Oh, great," I muttered. 

"Yup, my daughter is going to get her stomach pumped," he said. "I'm going to call Anne and the Tomlinson's quickly and tell them what happened. Do you want me to call your family too?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. 

Mr. Neal called my parents and told them what happened. They agreed to meet us at the hospital with my brothers. Same with Anne and the Tomlinson's.

We soon arrived at the hospital. Mr. Neal found out from the receptionist where Sierra was. I wasn't allowed to go up because I'm not 'immediate family'. 

Louis was in the waiting hall with a cup of coffee. A man was sitting beside him. I walked up to them.

"Hey, you must be Edward," I said. I extended my hand.