Chapter 6

"Harry, you'll never believe it, but our baby girl right here is going to be going to public school," Louis bragged. Harry, Zayn, and Perrie gaped at me. 

"No way. You hate public schools," Harry said. 

"Liam wants me to go for a day. My dad called the school and they're just choosing a day for me to attend right now," I said. I would be finding out later.

"I didn't think he'd be able to do it, but he did," Zayn said. He put his arm around Perrie.

"Yeah, we're already working on her outfit. I'm about ready to throw away all her clothes. Those sweats are ugly as it gets," Louis said. 

"Not nearly as ugly as your makeup job," Perrie said. I assumed Jesy or Jade had sent her pictures of the painfully bad makeup.

"I'm sorry I don't spend ten hours on my makeup. I only wear a little bit of mascara and occasionally some lipstick. That's not often because Harry doesn't like kissing it off," Louis said. 

"EW!" Perrie shrieked. Harry looked incredibly embarrassed. 

"You guys don't like my gay jokes now? How rude," Louis pouted. 

"Man, that's just gross. We don't want to hear about that....stuff. That's just gross,"Zayn said. 

"What if Lily or Ashton or one of them came in here? They're not used to your personality, and this is weird even for you," Perrie said.

Louis shrugged. "I think some pretty dirty things. You just don't hear most of it."

"O-kay, now let's get back to Sierra going to a normal school," Harry said. He put his hand on Louis's leg. The gesture made me smile. They were so adorable together.

"It's nothing really. Louis is making a way bigger deal out of it than he should like always," I said. Louis was well known to extend the truth with more fun parts.

"I'm not this time. Next time definitely, but not this time. You're going to a public school and all the boys and girls will be like 'Aaah, Sierra's back. Oh, and she's also super hot. Oh my gerd, we're dying from how swag she is for hanging out with Louis. Whoa!' And then people will realize I'm the king because I'm Louis Tomlinson."

"We're going to need to get Leigh-Anne over here to tell about all the hot guys," Perrie said.

Zayn brought Perrie closer to him with a sweep of his arm. "What about me, babe?"

"You're not a hot guy," Louis answered. Zayn and Perrie shot him a look. "What? That's what you implied."

I stood up. "I'm going to bathroom. I'll be right back." 

"Do you want us to come with you?" Louis asked. 

"I'm good," I laughed. I left the room and went upstairs. I preferred to use my own bathroom. 

Once I was done, I ran into Michael. "Oh my God, Sierra! How's the Vegan life?"

"Good, how's the gaming life?" I replied with a laugh.

Michael shrugged. "You know, some pew pews here, a boom boom there. Also I got cussed out the other day for killing Calum."

Michael and I ended up chatting for a while about random stuff. I tried to convince him that Vegan food isn't that bad. He tried to convince me that meat is the best thing I will ever taste. I didn't believe him.

"Michael, what's taking you so long," a disembodied voice said. The door to Ashton's room opened to reveal Luke. He was smiling. At least until he looked at me.