Chapter 18

Luke's P.O.V. 

I looked at the clock. It was past midnight. Everyone in the house would be asleep. It was time.

I crept out of Ashton's bedroom and up to Sierra's. She was sitting on her bed reading in an oversized t-shirt and fluffy pajama bottoms.

"Hey," I said quietly. Sierra jumped. She got way too into those stupid books of her. 

"You scared me," she said with a smile. I could see she was nervous. 

I jumped onto her bed. "I see that. Are you ready?" Sierra shook her head. "Don't be nervous. This is just a normal human action."

"Yeah, but it's just something I've never done before. Like....bungee jumping," Sierra said. 

"Did you just compare sex to bungee jumping?" I asked. Sierra shrugged. "You really are a virgin. Don't worry though. That'll change tonight."

"This is weird. I'm turning in my V-Card tonight," Sierra said. 

"Yup," I said. I put my hand on her leg and slowly slid it up.

"What if I'm bad? Oh, I'm going to be horrible," Sierra said. She brought her legs up and hid her head in them.

I crawled up to Sierra and forced her legs flat onto the bed. "Sierra, shut up and let your instincts take over," I said.

Sierra's breathing hitched as she stared into my eyes. I put my arms around her waist and started planting kisses on her neck. 

"No hickies in easily seen places," I heard Sierra whisper. To spite her, I sucked on patch on skin on her collarbone until it turned red. She didn't stop me. 

Sierra placed her hands on my chest beneath my shirt. Her hands were incredibly soft on my skin. Those soft hands lifted my shirt off of me.

I started to slide Sierra's shirt off her, but she stopped me. With annoyance I tried t take it off again, but she hit my hand away again. 

"Sierra, this isn't going to work if you don't take your shirt off," I sighed. 

"No, the shirt stays on," Sierra said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to be disappointed." Sierra looked away. I didn't get why she was so d*mn insecure.

"Sierra, I'm not going to be disappointed. Just take the stupid shirt off or I'll tear it off," I said. Sierra sighed as she took her shirt off. I wasn't disappointed. 

-

"That's a lot of blood," Sierra said. We were looking at the remains of our night. 

"Yeah," I agreed. The pristine white sheets were covered in blood. I could only imagine how painful that was for her. 

"My dad is going to kill me," Sierra said. 

"Not if he doesn't see them," I asnwered.

"He'll know they're missing. My dad notices that kind of crap," Sierra said. 

"Say they got a hole in them. I'll take them with me when I go home and toss them out," I replied. It was full proof. 

"He'll want to see the hole," Sierra said. 

I shrugged. "Say you already threw it out. You guys are loaded anyway. It won't really make a difference."

Sierra didn't look sure. "Just look on the bright side. You're not a Virgin Mary anymore. You're Mary from the strip club."