Chapter 3

"Doll, how's my Jersey accent?" Louis asked in perfect imitation of Snooki, his hero. "I've been working on it. I had a major Snooki & Jwoww binge. I think I got it down."

Harry kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "I prefer your English accent. It sounds so much cuter." His voice, unlike Louis's wasn't incredibly high-pitched. It was more deep and gravelly.

"Thank you, love," Louis said in his spot-on British accent. He poked Harry's cheek.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" I asked. Louis and Harry looked at each other and shook their heads.

"We don't want none of yo' nasty Vegan soy milk," Louis said with a finger snap. He hated the fact that I didn't eat any animal products. It was just something I had always done.

Harry giggled. "No, we're manly men. We need meat to survive." Harry hit his chest with his hand.

Louis looked at Harry. "What world are you living in? I'm about as manly as a lollipop on Easter. I'm more of a girl than Sierra, and she's got all the lady parts."

I laughed as I heated up some refried beans in the microwave. "I preferred it when you were talking in the accent," Harry said with a pout.

"Well if you're going to be acting all rude like that I'll just go straight as a stick for Sierra," Louis threatened. Harry gasped.

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

"Even if you did you'd come crawling back to me because you just can't stay away," Harry said. Louis gaped at him.

"You'd come running back to me," Louis fired back. I heard the bathroom door open. Niall came out. I couldn't take the loving couple all by myself.

"I'm gone for five minutes and gaybies are already fighting. What's it about this time? Did Harry call some guy delicious or something?" Niall asked.

"Louis says he's going to leave me by going straight for Sierra," Harry said. Niall laughed. "This is serious, Niall!"

"I'm sorry, but Louis, straight? That's like Sierra being loud, it's never going to happen. This is Louis we're talking about. He can't go five minutes without calling someone doll, or baby, or even both. He's as straight as a curly fry." Niall sat down at the counter.

Harry and Louis looked at each other for a moment. "I didn't mean what I said," Louis finally apologized.

"I know, baby. I love you so much," Harry said. He placed a light kiss on Louis's lips.I glanced at Niall. He looked at me. We both thought they were the cutest couple.

"I love you too," Louis said. The microwave dinged and I took out my beans and started to eat.

"Should we leave before this gets too hot for us?" Niall asked.

As I said,"No." Louis said,"Get out."

"I guess that answers the question," Niall laughed.

"Yes, leave. Leave your house, Sierra. I want to make love to my boyfriend," Louis said.

"Do you want to go for a run?" I asked Niall. He sometimes was willing to run with me.

"Alright. I'll try to keep up. We're stopping after a mile though," Niall sighed.

"Two," I pushed.

"One and a half," Niall negotiated.

"Fine," I gave in. I grabbed Niall's arm and dragged him upstairs.

"You're going to have to borrow some of Ashton's stuff. I don't think he'll mind. At least I hope he doesn't. Maybe I should text him and ask," I rambled. Niall put his hand over my mouth.