Chapter 37

Sierra's P.O.V.

"He did what?" I said angrily. No one broke up with my best friend without going through me.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"He broke up with me," Louis said. He was sobbing his eyes out. "Harry Styles broke up with me. How could he do that? It was Larry forever."

"Louis, I'm so sorry," I said. I wrapped him in a hug.

"Can we go back to your house and eat several tubs of ice cream while I sob my eyes out," Louis asked.

"Yeah yeah, of course," I said. I turned to Luke's family. "I'm really sorry this happened, but I have to go."

"It's fine," Luke's dad said. "Teenage drama, I get it. Do you want Luke to drive you guys back?"

"No, I think Louis drove here," I said.

Luke stood up. "I'll walk you guys outside."

Luke helped bring Louis out and get him into his car. I also managed to pry his keys from him with much difficulty. There was no way Louis was driving in this state.

"I'll call you later," Luke promised.

"Okay," I said. Luke tried to give me a kiss, but I stopped him and pointed to Lou."He's heart-broken over Harry. Now is not the time to be a lovey dovey couple."

"You're right," Luke sighed. "I guess I have to go tell my parents that this doesn't always happen and Louis isn't an absolute psycho. He's only half insane."

"You be sure to do that," I said.

"Eat two tubs of ice cream for me," Luke said.

"I'll eat three," I promised.

I got into the car. Louis was still sobbing his eyes out. I put on some sad Adele music for him. He loved Adele. He claimed she was 'British, big, and beautiful'. She also could 'turn Louis into a blubbering little monkey'.

I drove the car to Maximum Mart, the nearby grocery store. I had been going to the place for the longest time. I knew it like the back of my hand. If I wanted to I could probably stock the shelves.

From Maximum Mart, I got tissues, two tubs of Haagen-Daz Rocky Road ice cream, one tub of So-Delicious Vegan Vanilla ice cream, 500 Days of Summer, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Legally Blonde, So Sweet Vanilla Bubble Bath, four boxes of tissues, the books Bridget Jone's Diary and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 10 bars of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, a stuffed lion, and a poster of Ryan Gosling.

The cashier who rung me up looked at me like I was insane, but my best friend was in some dire need for Gosling.

I returned to the car with the bags and drove back to my house. Louis was unnaturally silent the whole way.

When we got back, I brought Louis up to my room and gave him the ice cream. I then went downstairs to make him a cup of hot tea.

When the tea was finished, I brought it upstairs for Louis, put on the saddest playlist I could find, and sat down to hear what happened.

"What happened?" I said as I dug my spoon into the ice cream.

Louis stared sullenly at the ice cream. He was crying again. I handed him a tissue. He wiped his yes.

"Oh, it was horrible, Si," Louis cried. "I was so good to him, and he just dumped me. He dumped me! I thought he loved me! He said he loved me. You don't do that to people you love. You don't rip their heart in two like that."