Chapter 45

I slipped on the Iron Man shirt. I was getting ready to go the double date extravaganza at Navy Pier. Luke and Ashton were waiting for me downstairs. Once I was ready we were going to head out in Ashton's car to pick Jade up.

"Ready?" Luke asked. "I'm really hungry."

I picked my sweatshirt up and nodded. Luke and I went downstairs where Ashton was nervously glancing at the clock. 

"This is going to be so fun!" I exclaimed. I hadn't eaten all day. I was planning on getting stuffed up with fatty meats and pizzas. Luke had given me pizza the other day. I hadn't stopped wanting it since.

"I'm not so sure about that. What if I mess up? She's going to hate me," Ashton said.

I put my hand on Ashton's shoulder. "It's going to go fine. I promise. If it doesn't, oh well, Jade won't have any hard feelings."

"Alright, let's go."

We got into the car. Luke and I sat in the front seats. Ashton was in the back. It didn't matter if it was Ashton's car, Luke was driving. He was the best driver in our whole group after all.

On the way to Jade's house, Luke and I danced along to The Shakespears. We couldn't wait for the concert. Even better, Matty was getting out of prison two days after. It couldn't come soon enough.

When we picked Jade up, Ashton was awkward. Luke and I were snickering about it in the front seat.

Jade hopped into the car. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Jade," I said. Luke gave her a silent nod.

Ashton looked Jade up and down. She was wearing jeans and a sweater. "Hey Jade, you look, um. You look nice."

Jade blushed a little. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself. Let me guess, you shaved. No sexy stubble?"

"Uh.."

Luke leaned over to me and whispered in my ear,"This is absolutely horrible. You're smoother than him."

"I know!" I whispered back. "Should we help him?"

Luke shook his head. "Nah, this is way too funny."

"So, do you guys know where we're going?" Jade asked. 

"Yeah," I answered. 

"Are you going to tell us?"

"Nope."

Jade turned to Luke. "Please tell me you know where we're going, Luke."

Luke shook his head. "No idea. She still hasn't told me where, and I'm driving."

I clapped my hands together. "And none of you will know until we get there."

"We're going to Navy Pier, aren't we?" Ashton asked. I cursed quietly. "I saw a map of it on your bed."

Luke was laughing. "Sierra, keep the secret dates to me. You're horrible at it."

I scoffed. "I am not!" Luke rolled his eyes at me. "Shut up! I did a good job."

"If you believe you did," Luke said sarcastically.

For the rest of the ride, I glared at Luke. Ashton continued to awkwardly talk with Jade. It was really funny to watch.I would've tried to help make it less awkward, but I was still mad at Luke. I wasn't going to talk because that'd mean I'd have to talk to him.

We arrived before Perrie. She was riding with Zayn, Liam, and Sophia. She was to meet us by the Ferris Wheel. Then we'd decide where to go from there.