Chapter 23

Luke's P.O.V.

After Sierra left, Ashton nearly killed me. If it weren't for Michael and Calum, he would've. Even after I explained what I wanted to do he was still mad. I can't blame him.

I felt horrible about Sierra finding out about Aleisha. We haven't even been together since I met Sierra. I really wished she'd let me explain.

I think the worst part of it was that I was going to ask Sierra to be my girlfriend before she started screaming at me. I guess that isn't an option anymore.

I was now sitting at lunch watching Jack flirt with the girl that should be mine. I was tempted to go over there and punch him.

"Do you think she's over reacting?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah, totally," Harry said. I glanced back at Sierra. She noticed me and shot an icy glare.

"So I'm not the only one," I said. Sierra bit her middle finger like a sex goddess and pointed at me. She was covertly flicking me off.

"She's a girl. They all overreact. That's one of the reasons I'm dating Louis. He doesn't overreact on the important things. He overreacts on the stupid things like Katy Perry's hair." Harry looked over at Sierra. She flashed him a red carpet worthy smile.

"Yeah, but I'm not gay," I said.

"I'm bi," Harry corrected. I shrugged. He was dating a guy. Right now it was practically the same thing.

I looked back at Sierra. She was now walking toward us with none other than Jack in tow.

"Harry, come sit with us," Sierra said with a big, fake smile plastered on her face.

Harry shrugged. "Why don't you come sit here?" Sierra leaned against thet able so her a** was in my face. It looked great in the yoga pants she wore to school. She really knew how to torture a guy. Or at least Perrie did.

"I'm not feeling it. Come on, and sit with us. I have no one to make straight jokes," Sierra begged.

"But I'm sitting with Luke," Harry said with a motion toward me. I waved.

"Come on, dude. Please the lady," Jack said.

"You guys can come sit over here. I'm not leaving Luke by himself," Harry said.

"That's too bad. I guess I'll see you later," Sierra said. She flashed him one last smile before returning to her table.

"This sucks," I said.

"For you, definitely," Harry chuckled.

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Jack, stop it," I yelled at him playfully. He was shoving strands of my hair into my ear and making me laugh.

"No, I won't stop until you snort," Jack said. I pushed Jack away. I took a glance in his direction. Perrie was right. He's so jealous. He looks like he was about to kill Jack.

"Children, y'all need to calm down,"Haley said in a fake Southern accent. We all laughed. I looked back at Luke. He was deep into a discussion with Harry. I really wish Harry came and sat with us. It'd be hilarious to see Luke all alone. He deserved it.

Erica slammed on the table. Luke looked over, and I quickly avoided his gaze by turning to Erica.

"What happened between you two? Last week you couldn't keep your hands off each other, now you look like you want to rip him apart," Erica asked.

"Nothing," I quickly replied.

"Liar," Mimi muttered.

Jack put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I think he's just mad she's taken."