Chapter 14

"I want to go and have a big tub of frozen yogurt," Sierra said. She wiped away the rest of her makeup looking at the mirror.

"Doesn't that have milk in it?" I asked. I unlocked the bathroom, and we went into the hallway.

"No, not the soy bean kind," she said. I rolled my eyes at her. Vegan food was just gross. The milk made me want to vomit, tofu is weird, and the diet mainly cosisted of ground up beans.

"Let's go," Sierra said with a pretty smile.

We snuck out of the school through the back door. We didn't even run into anyone on the way out. This school was way too easy to sneak out of.

I took Sierra to a nearby frozen yogurt shop. I could see she was nervous about ditching school.

"Don't worry about it. I ditch all the time," I said.

"Yeah, but I never ditch," she said. We entered the yogurt shop.

"What are you getting?"Sierra asked. We grabbed our cups. She immediately went over to the soy bean crap.

"Everything," I answered. I started filling my cup with an equal amount of each flavor. Sierra was laughing at me.

"That's going to taste disgusting!" I ignored her and got my last flavor.

"What toppings?" Sierra quietly asked herself. She spooned a bunch of nuts and berries on hers. I rolled my eyes. Of course she'd choose the healthiest toppings.

"What? Why are you rolling your eyes?" Sierra asked with a giggle.

"You're not getting the good stuff. Get gummy bears at least," I said.

Sierra gaped at me. "I try to take care of my body. I'm sorry," she sassed.

I took her bowl away from. "I'm going to give you the best frozen yogurt you've ever had. And you're going to eat it all."

"No way," Sierra said. She tried to grab it from me but failed. My arms were a lot longer than hers.

"Fine," she huffed. I watched her go and sit down. Sierra glared at me from her seat.

I turned back to the toppings. The cashier was boredly waiting for me to choose. I first spooned lots of chocolate M&M's and every other unhealthy thing on mine. Then it was time for Sierra's.

I piled gummy bears, some weird pink juice balls, coconut flakes, nerds, and every other 'Vegan' topping on her cup. I might've snuck a piece of chocolate in there, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I finally paid for our yogurts. The price came out to be over twenty dollars. I brought the cups over to her.

"I can't eat all of this," Sierra immediately said.

I waved her off. "Yes, you can. I made sure it doesn't have any dairy and whatever you don't eat. I slid her cup over the table to her.

"No, I physically can't eat this much," Sierra repeated.

She was lying. It wasn't that much yogurt. I could probably eat twice as much as that. "I'm going to watch you eat all of that. We're not leaving until that cup is licked clean."

Sierra shook her head. "No, I'm not eating all of that. Remember I didn't even want all of this."

"Come on. Loosen up. You've already ditched school; you can finish that yogurt," I said. She shook her head. "Yes, you can. Don't wimp out on me." I started spooning my yogurt into my mouth.

Sierra finally gave in. "Fine, I'll try." She picked up the spoon and put the delicious goodness into her mouth.

"Well?"