◇3◇

Your p.o.v

"Hello Miss. (Y/n). I'm going to be both you and Eri's psychiatrist from now on. My name is Mrs. Saku. I will also be taking notes on your responses during our meeting sessions to report any signs of illnesses you might have. Are you comfortable with this?" My new psychiatrist asked of me. I sat there, still and staring down at only my lap. I didn't feel the need to look into her eyes throughout the time she was going to be here. In response I slowly nodded my head, giving her the signal that I was comfortable with the upcoming questions she was going to ask. I heard the clicking of her pen, getting ready to write whatever words I said.

"So, Miss. (Y/l/n), do you know how old you are?" She asked me. My face contorted a bit, trying to recall how long it has been.

"I'm...sixteen..years old, right?" I questioned as my eyes stay glued to my lap.

"Yes, that is correct. Do you know how long you were held captive?" She added. My fragile hands gripped onto my blanket as my eyes narrowed in some disgusted look.

"I don't know...maybe...eight to nine months?" I doubted my reply, raising up a brow. The scribiling of a pen filled in our silence within the room. I looked in the corner of my eye to my right, seeing Eri fasted asleep. I suppose that caught my psychiatrist's attention as she cleared her throat.

"So, I see that you have a close bond with Eri. Am I correct?"

"Yes...you're right." I faintly answered, keeping my eyes only on Eri. I had no expression whatsoever, only a blank look.

"Could you tell me more about your connection with Eri?" Mrs. Saku asked me. My hearing slowly toned into the sound of Eri's heart monitor, making me go silent for a moment. Eventually, I opened my mouth to speak.

"I thought I was alone...going through hell in that horrible place. When Eri arrived it made me realize that she needed help through this...and so did I. I wasn't alone anymore. I had someone to fight with...if that makes sense." I said, playing with the tape on my wrists that held in my needles.

"How much can you recall all the moments in that place?" She added. I sat still, taking a deep breath. So cold...dark...evil...torturous...death...
Just when my mind was about to fall into a panic I felt a sharp pain in my neck, making me wince and grab my neck. I hissed for a moment, calming myself down. What the hell was that?

"Miss. (Y/l/n), are you alright?" My psychiatrist questioned me. My arms began to shake as a shiver was sent down my spine. What was this feeling? I quickly placed my hand down back to my lap and I began to turn my vision to her.

"Yes, I'm fi-" I instantly froze. My breathing seemed it had stopped, as did my heart. I only stared at Mrs. Saku's features, shaking in my place. Her hair was a dark shade of green with the ends that fade into black, her skin was fair, a bit of freckles, glasses, and...her eyes...her eyes were an emerald green. Such...beautiful...beautiful eyes...

"Miss. (Y/l/n)...are you sure you're fine?" An echo spread throughout my mind. I felt like...I was in a trance by her eyes. A quirk? What was this?

"Mrs. Saku I'm okay. Why...do you ask?" I questioned her with my eyes widened a bit. Without a second thought my psychiatrist pulled out a handkerchief, placing it gently under my eyes. I didn't move a muscle. Her eyes where rather close to mine, sending chills down my spine. I could see her worry as clear as day, filling into the very depth of her being. She backed away, putting her handkerchief away and turning her attention back to me.

"You were crying. Did you not notice?" She confronted me. I was..crying? I removed my hand away from my neck and wiped my face. Sure enough, the wetness on my face showed that it was true. How could I...not feel it? I lowered my head back down, staring at the needles that were pierced into my skin. The slow and steady beats of my heart began to grow, making me feel the speed increase. That day...before I lost my quirk...

"(Y/n), if by chance, do you want me to see your memories? I know you probably won't be able to say it verbally but would it be okay if I saw then for myself? It could benefit you alot." Mrs. Saku brought up. I hesitated for a moment, thinking for a moment. My mouth contorted into different forms as if I was going to actually day something. I wanted to speak about what happened to me verbally but...nothing came out. I just...get stuck. Those seconds turned to minutes as I finally came to my answer. I only nodded, showing her I was okay with her using her quirk on me. But then...it came to my mind...

"Mrs. Saku...are you sure?"

"Hm? Sure about what (y/n)?"

"Are you sure...you want to see?"

"Of course. I want to help you. I believe this will improve your case in court and get the justice that you deserve."

"You want to see...every single memory?"

"Yes (y/n). Why are you questioning me about this?"

"You'll see...you'll see for who he truly is. Every gorey and sick detail. He's the true devil in disguise."