◇33◇

(Y/n) checked over her list she made on her phone, looking into her and Eri's suitcase at the items they packed.

"Okay, toothbrush, toothpaste, three extra pairs of shoes- did you pack your toothbrush, Eri?" (Y/n) looked over to Eri who stood beside her. Eri looked in her suitcase before she shook her head. She quickly ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to get her toothbrush she forgot. (Y/n) sighed softly before she walked out of her room herself, looking around the house for any extra supplies they might need. Today was the day they were going to the training camp, although no one knew where it was going to be located. (Y/n) and Eri were just packing their things so they could head over to the bus that awaited at their school. (Y/n) walked down the hallway near her mothers room, grabbing a few towels to take. But the girl stopped, hearing muffled cries and sniffles from her mothers room. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow as to why her mom was crying so she went up to her door, knocking softly against the door.

"Mom? Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked, hearing her mother sigh on the other side of the door. Her mother wiped her tears away, taking a deep breath to keep herself composed as she got up from her bed to open the door, seeing her daughter. (Y/n)'s mom forced a smile on her face, wrapping her arms around her child's shoulders.

"I'm okay, it's just-," (Y/n)'s mom let out a shaky sigh, stroking her hair softly, "Your father and I are separated now. He confessed that he's been cheating on me on the phone the other day. He just...left." (Y/n)'s mother confessed, letting her tears fall. But in all honesty...(y/n) didn't want to process this information. She was the one who caused this...leaving Deku to cover it up. And it seemed to work. (Y/n) hugged her mother with her free arm, patting her back a bit. She didn't cry, nor did her eyes display any type of sadness. She just...stared off blankly. But as her mother pulled away, (y/n) looked to her feet, frowning. Her mother placed a soft kiss on her head to comfort her, since she believed that her child was feeling conflicted about the sudden information about her father.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)...I'm gonna try and make this work, okay? I know it's a bit much to process but I just hope that your father is still a part of your life. I'll see what I can work with him-" (Y/n)'s mother was cut off when she felt (y/n)'s hand grip the back of her shirt as she still hugged her, even tightening her hug around her.

"It's fine if he's not in my life. I just need you, mom." (Y/n) muttered against her mother's chest before she looked up into her eyes. (Y/n) didn't want to acknowledge how her father was gone now, only being concerned about her mother's well-being. She's the last person she'd ever want to hurt...

"Thank you, sweetie,...I really needed to hear that." (Y/n)'s mother smiled a bit at her daughter's kind words, feeling a sense of ease. (Y/n) felt her mom's arms unwrap around her body, grabbing the towels out of (y/n)'s arm. Once their mother was done helping Eri and (y/n) pack, they were dropped off at the front of the school, seeing the many students that were eager to get onto the buses. (Y/n) and Eri walked hand in hand, walking through the crowd as they went to their bus that had class 1-A in front of it. Uraraka and Tsu saw (y/n) approaching, smiling at the sight of her as they walked up to her. (Y/n)'s eyes turned a bit dull as she saw them approach her, making her stop in her tracks.

"Good morning, (y/n)! Tsu and I were gonna ask you if you wanted to sit with us on the bus." Uraraka greeted (y/n) in her bubbly tone as usual, looking between her and Eri.

"No." (Y/n) responded coldly, walking past the two girls as she kept Eri close to her. Uraraka and Tsu were left a bit confused, but they tried not to let it get the best of them. After the incident with saving Kendo and Midoriya saying they betrayed her, (y/n) couldn't see them the same as before.

"Alright everyone! Get on the bus, we're about to take off!" Aizawa shouted to his students, having everyone get on one by one.

_______________________