◇35◇

I dropped him to the ground and we all heard a scream. A really loud one. Wait...I recognized that scream...Deku! I bolted to where the cry for help came from, not worrying about anything else. I kept running like my life depended on it and I made it back to the beginning of the facility. My whole world stopped. Deku was being held by a giant mindless monster, struggling to get free.

"We have what we need now let's go!" The leader shouted to all the other villains. They all retreated back into the giant purple and black warp. I bolted to Deku. No...no, no, no don't leave me!

"(Y/n) stay back please! Don't get hurt!"

"Fuck that!" I snapped. The leader saw me and he hurried the monster. Deku was being dragged away from me. I can make it, just reach for him! I jumped for him. Just...reach. Before I knew it...the smoke was gone. My body hit the floor and I looked around to see if  Izuku was around me.

"No...no, no no!" I sobbed. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked around, desperately trying to figure out where Deku went.

He wasn't here with me.

I couldn't reach him..

A gasp came from (y/n)'s lips as she suddenly awoke from her sleep, her eyes darting around the room with a cold sweat. Her breathing was a bit heavy from the dream she had...the day that Izuku was kidnapped. Her eyes saw her classmates stare back at her in a bit of relief and a mixture of hesitation. Shoto, Uraraka, Momo, Tsu, and Monoma were in the infirmary office with her, sitting in silence as they looked at her with troubled looks. Momo sighed, breaking the silence as she placed a hand over her chest.

"Thank goodness you're okay, (y/n)." She expressed her relief, seeing Uraraka and the others agree with her. (Y/n) looked between her classmates, feeling her hand clench the blanket over that cover her body. Her eyebrows narrowed a bit due to sudden pain that she felt around her arm and torso. But she was also glaring at them due to anger.

"You all are so fucking fake." She insulted, looking towards Monoma. His eyes widened a bit with confusion and shock. (Y/n) winced a bit as she grabbed the pillow behind her, throwing it in Monoma's direction. He blocked the pillow with his arm, looking at (y/n) with more confusion.

"What the fuck did I do for you to convince my 'friends' to sell me out to a villain! He was going to kill Eri and I!" (Y/n) suddenly yelled, having everyone freeze. It was quiet again besides from (y/n)'s small sniffles from trying to hold back tears. She looked towards the girls and then back at Todoroki.

"You all are shitty people if you think that what you did was good in any way, shape, or form. Thinking of trading me for Kendo! You should have let the pros handle it, regardless of the situation and not use me!" (Y/n) went on. Her voice cracked a bit as she inhaled sharply, bringing her legs up to her chest as she lowered her head, having her arms hug her knees.

"You all are so inconsiderate of my feelings. Does it not occur to you that I don't want to experience those situations anymore? After everything that's happened?" The teen asked, raising her head as a few tears ran down her face. No one looked towards (y/n) anymore. They just held their heads down in shame. This made (y/n) sigh, lowering her head again as she let her tears fall silently. She began to whisper things like, "this is all my fault," "why did I trust him?," and other things, doubting her own trust in Deku once again. But no one paid attention to her or her whispers of doubt. In this moment, it felt like (y/n) was alone with the building guilt and shame that piled in her chest.