◇15◇

Your p.o.v

"So, the first thing I want to address is that you are allowed to be in my class, regardless of your state. You're free to attend class whenever you're ready to start and every week, you'll be given short tests on my lectures I'll give you during that week. You may leave to the nurses without my permission whenever you need to visit Recovery Girl. She will have Eri in her care while you are in class. I will also take it upon myself to make sure you both get home safe if you have no ride home. Are you okay with this?" Aizawa presented to my parents and I. My home room teacher took the day off to come by and check up on Eri and I since he heard the news that I was back home. I had trouble expressing it but...I was so glad he came by to see us.

"Yes, we are completely fine with that. What about you kids?" My mom asked Eri and I.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." I answered quickly. I mean, as far as I've gotten, this is one of another safe option I could go with. I would be a mad person to say no to such a treatment.

"Me too." Eri followed. Aizawa got up, giving his final words before my father and mother escorted him to the door. I let out a sigh and I felt a small tug from my sleeve. Eri's eyes looked up to mine.

"Does this mean we can start school now?" She asked me with her head tilted. I nodded.

"Yup, you're right. We can go whenever we're ready to go." I tried to explain to her, hearing a small hum. So far, things were going well. Although, my mind was still fixated on what I found in that van. I haven't heard anything from Tsukauchi since yesterday when I called him about it. I hope the worst situation I'm thinking of isn't true...

"Hey hun, your friend Bakugou is outside. He wants to see you." My dad walked back into the living room. Eri and I looked a bit surprised. Bakugou was here to see me? Getting up from the couch I kneeled to Eri and gave her a small smile.

"Eri, I'll be back, okay? I won't take long." I told her, seeing the discomfort form on her face.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked. She started to fidget with her fingers.

"I don't know. Maybe around thirty minutes? I'll come back home for you," I brought out my pinky, "I promise." I declared to Eri. She hesitantly wrapped her pinky around mine and looked to her feet. I gave her one last hug before I headed to the front door.

"Sweetie, do you have your phone on you?" My dad suddenly questioned me. I brought out my phone to show him, seeing the relief on his face. I opened my front door, meeting eyes with Katsuki. He wore a black shirt with a skull on it, along with black pants and white shoes. He surely wasn't ever the one to dress fancy on a casual day like this.

"Hey." I greeted him with a small smile.

"Hey." He greeted me back, shoving his hands in his pockets. I was about to ask why he was here until he gave me another sentence.

"Are you able to go on a walk? I wanna talk to you." He asked boldly. I wasn't too sure about his request but I turned my head around, seeing my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, can I go on a walk with Bakugou?" I said. My mom had a few moments to think, giving out a sigh.

"As long as you have your phone on you, you can go. Be back in around thirty minutes or so." My mom gave me permission. I agreed and walked out of my house, walking alongside Bakugou. He was silent for a moment before he spoke up again.

"How are you doing?" He started off, looking at my facial features. I looked around, thinking of a good response to his question. I didn't want to be a debbie downer.

"I've been doing good so far. How about you?" I asked the same question back. His eyes trailed to his feet.

"I've been alright." He answered. There was silence again. This silence is so...awkward?