◇8◇

"Isn't today lovely, (y/n)? I bet you're enjoying the weather where you're at...it's cold...could it be raining, maybe? Who knows...I hope you're doing okay. I know you're cold honey but...I'm sorry but that's on me...I can ask them to give me some privileges but I highly doubt they'll give me anything...they won't even let me have my blindfold off...I can try, (y/n). I can try..." Izuku went on talking towards the walls of his cell as if he would get a reply back. He hung his head low as his energy was deteriorating by the hour. His body was somewhat stiff as he didn't want to move and inch of his body. The burns and wounds on his body were a deep shade of red, large chunks of his skin were peeling off and had blisters formed all around his body. This pain was almost unbearable but Izuku held on to his tongue, not wanting to complain about it. Although, he was using his self heal but it would take weeks for him to fully recover from the damage that's been done. Flinching at the sudden sound of the alarm going off in his cell, he heard footsteps approaching him, making his heart go into panic.

"Don't worry Midoriya, it's me, Mrs. Riku." The woman reassured the boy, having his state of fear be pushed away. Riku paused for a moment as she saw the burn marks all around his face and neck, being somewhat distrubed with the site. She cleared her throat as she made her way to her seat at the metal table that was in the middle of the room, placing her board down with her pen in hand.

"Izuku...why are you burned?" She started off the conversation with her question, looking at him up and down. He bit his lip, slowly shaking his head no. Riku tilted her head in confusion as to why he said no, humming a bit.

"Can you tell me the names of the guards who did this to you when it was your hour to shower?" She requested of him to say but he shook his head no.

"It's okay Mrs. Riku I'm fine...I don't want to be rude but what happens to me here is not a concern for you other than seeing what mental illnesses I have. You shouldn't be worried for me...not at all." Izuku told his psychiatrist with a shaky tone, holding back his tears. Riku's red orbs widened a bit at his sudden words and she looked down at her hands in some guilt. There are two sides to her patient. Izuku Midoriya, the boy that wants no harm to anyone and the fallen victim...then there is Deku, the demon personality that feels no other emotions than obsession, jealousy, and pure bloodlust and chaos. Putting her feelings aside, Riku was about to say something when she saw Izuku smiling, making her clench her hands into fists.

"Hello Mrs. Riku, who's everything been? Last time I saw you, you were disgusting as can be!" The villain blurted a bit in an insulting manner. The woman sighed at her patient as she grasped her pen.

"So...Deku...have you experienced anything unusual lately. Like, have you heard any voices or felt paranoid?" Riku brought herself to ask when deep down she wanted to lash out in anger at him. Deku hummed as he turned his head around the room, acting like he could see the room he was in.

"I feel perfectly fine. Everything is in my control, after all...you should be asking Izuku this! He's the one who's the crybaby in this whole scenario, he's the reason why we're here in the first place." Deku pointed out with a cocky smile on his face.

"Then why don't you give him back so I can talk to him?" Mrs. Riku questioned, leading the boy to hum in thought. He swayed his head side to side for a moment before he stopped with a teasing smirk.

"No." He replied, giggling a bit. A small growl was heard from Riku as she was going to snap at him but she was stopped when his giggle turned into laughter.

"I feel as if you have a grudge against me, Riku. What was something I did, hm? Did I murder one of your family members?" He began to taunt, making Riku slam her hands on the desk.

"That's enough!" She yelled, causing the smile on Deku's to fall instantly. There was silence for a second. The swaying of the villain began again like a child waiting on a bench.