◇29◇

I walked with Eri hand in hand as we made our way to class after my mom dropped me off. I needed some sort of way to escape this buzzing feeling I have in the back of my head...after what happened in the hospital. Deku and Izuku were right, after all. How was he able to predict what was going to happen? However it may be...he's been right. Now his other two warnings were about my friends and my father...God...this is all unraveling two years later, huh?

"(Y/n), can you slow down?" Eri asked me, pulling me out of my train of thought. I looked down at her and nodded, apologizing as I slowed down my pace in the halls. I can feel Eri's hand slightly tighten around mine. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Eri's eyes were down to her feet. That's when my hearing tuned into my surroundings. More whispering.

"Is that the kid she was kidnapped with or something?"

"She looks a bit out of it today..."

"Careful, she might have an episode."

"Did you hear what happened in the gym? Apparently she went into shock about something."

I bit the inside of my lip and exhaled harshly, speeding up my walk. When Eri and I made it in front of the nurses office, I said my bye to her and I'd see her at lunch. When that door closed, I rushed to the restroom, pushing myself into the nearest stall and shutting it behind me. Shaky breaths exited out of my mouth as I placed my hand over my chest in an attempt to calm my racing heart. I tried to keep my breathing stable as I turned back away from the stall door, allowing myself to sit on the rim of the toilet. I let myself slouch over, resting my head in my hands to hold me up. My friends are going to sell me out...they probably have something to do with the Hero Public Safety Commission too. Everyone that Deku has listed has ties to the Safety Commission in some way so...that could be the case. I just need to find out for myself. After a while I was in the restroom, my nerves settled down and I exited. Where would even be a good place to start looking for evidence?

"Oh, hello young (y/n)!" All Might's voice chimed in my ear, making me look towards his direction. He was in his buff form, wearing a suit and holding his famous smile. Seeing him kind of made me at ease.

"Hello, All Might." I greeted him back. His head tilted to me.

"Are you heading to class? You should hurry along in case you might be late!" He encouraged me, making me softly smile at him.

"Yeah, I was actually making my way there. Thanks for looking out for me." I replied, slightly breaking eye contact with him as I partly looked behind him, partially zoning out All Mights' voice. I saw Monoma, Tsu, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Momo walking together, turning the corner before disappearing from my view. I then turned my attention back to All Might.

"...hope you have an amazing day, young (y/n)!" Was what I picked up from All Might when I started to listen to him again, making me nod to whatever it was that he told me.

"Mhm, thanks All Might. I appreciate it." I thanked him, turning my body away from him to go to my class.

"Wait, (y/n)." All Might suddenly said, making me stop my tracks. I looked back up into his eyes. His smile was gone now...

"I don't want to be invasive but...are you sure you're okay?" He questioned me in a serious yet concerning tone. I felt my stomach turn at the question and I merely nodded.

"Okay...I just want to make sure you're in the best health possible. As your teacher and as a hero, I will be here to help and protect you the best I can from danger and from what's currently going on with your case. If you need to rely on anyone for anything, please be sure to let me know, okay? I'm here for you." All Might informed me with his smile slowly returning. I was...touched by his words. Like...the inside of my chest felt warm. The small smile I had grew a little more and I nodded once more.