Hey, I Hate Notes Too

Hey so I don't really like leaving Author Notes, but I do have a reason for leaving this one.

Don't worry I still plan on finishing this story! but to get to the point; I am sure I mentioned before I have been trying to look for a job and I was in college at the time, but now that the semester is over it is hard to get the classes I want since they fill up pretty fast. Job hunting has also been a pain since I've been rejected 4 times at this point.

I was originally going to post at least 4 chapters during Christmas as a "gift" for you but all this hassle of trying to get a job and classes has been dragging me down lately. So I was taking a break for a while by watching some anime y'know; JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind (English Dub since I finished the sub version already), Boku No Hero Academia, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, ect. since all the stress lead to me getting sick.

Anyways I should be coming back to the story some point near the future, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the sketch I did with my new tablet (I am still trying to get the hang of it).

Also, I've been thinking of doing a BNHA story while also doing this, hell I even thought of doing a cool little crossover between a Hero in training Reader and the JJBA cast in Eyes Of Heaven, but I'll save that crossover for another time when I don't have too much on my plate.