Ice Sculptures (Eevee! Matsu Bros x Glaceon! reader)

For FWPlacencia
Sorry if this is short

"Hmm almost done guys." I say and they all hum. I walk around the side of my sculpture and use my paw to pat down one spot of ice that was out of place. "OOkay I'm done." I say with a smile and watch as they disassembled the pyramid they were in. I blush lightly as they inspect my sculpture. "Sorry if it took longer than expected." I say softly with ears folded back.

"That's okay y/n! It's amazing!" Jyushimatsu says with a burst of electricity. I smile with a giggle "is it really that amazing?" I ask and blush as Karamatsu nuzzles my cheek. "It's more than amazing. It's beautiful." He says and I blush harder as he kisses my temple. "Yeah it's pretty cool." Ichimatsu says with a slight smile. "Very pretty." Todomatsu coos and I glance down with a blush.

"You're very talented." Choromatsu says as he nuzzles the underside of my jaw. "Now you guys are being to nice." I say and they smile "yeah but we are being honest." Osomatsu says as he looks at the ice sculpture of himself. "Your ice sculptures are soo good." He says as he lays a paw on it and I flinch. "Osomatsu wa-" I shut up as I saw some of the ice melt from his touch.

He reels back with a guilty face while my ears droop. "Sorry y/n, I forgot." He says and I sigh before smiling "it's okay. I'll fix it." I say and walk up to lay my paw over the spot. I quickly mend the area and saw Osomatsu with drooped ears. I smile and walk over to nudge my nose against his. "Osomatsu it's okay. I fixed it. See." I say and he looks at the sculpture before he smiles.

"You aren't mad?" He asks and I shook my head "Uh uh. It's not like the whole thing melted so it's fine." I say and he smiles before nudging his nose on mine. "Thanks for not being mad." He says softly and I roll my eyes with a giggle. "We should probably get back to our trainer now." Choromatsu says and Osomatsu pouts.

"Don't pout Osomatsu. He's right. She's probably getting worried." I say and he sighs "we can always come back here tomorrow." I say and he smiles before we all get up and walk back home to our trainer.

I knew we'd be back because I had more ideas for sculptures that I want to make.

I hope the brothers don't mind if I use them as references again.