Delinquent! Todomatsu x Popular! reader

For Kiseki_Akira
Hope this is okay😊

I was leading my group as we follow our dance routine. Everyone was doing well until I notice a few of the girls were distracted. They were so distracted that the were missing cues. I stop and turn to them "Guys we need to get this right for the pep rally tomorrow. What's up?" I ask and they just stare off behind me. I hum and glance behind me before I sigh when I saw why they were distracted.

Todomatsu was watching us. I sigh and turn to them "ignore him. He's just watching." I say and one of the girls asks "But what if he comes over and tries to" I held up my hand "before you say anything else. I said he could come watch." They look at me like I was crazy but they didn't dare question it or me for that matter.

So we continue our routine without problem until we had to go home. After I change I went to find Todomatsu only to find that he was waiting outside the locker room. "Hey~" He greets as he walks over and I smile as I walk to meet him in the middle. I smile and lean in to kiss him softly. "Hey~" I coo back before pulling away so we could walk home together.

"Did your brothers question why you stayed behind?" I ask and he shrugs "they didn't really care. Besides I don't have to tell them where I'm going." He says as he drapes his arm along my shoulders. "You looked cute today." He says and I blush before shoving his face lightly. "What? I'm being honest. You looked incredible. I loved watching you dance." He says and I smile softly before blushing as his hand move to rest on my hip.

"I especially loved seeing you move your hips~" he purrs and I blush before smacking his hand. "You are unbelievable." I say and he hums before kissing my cheek. "You love me though right?" He asks and I smile before leaning my head on his shoulder. "Of course I do. You love me don't you?" I ask and he stops walking. I hum and squeak as he turns my head to kiss me deeply.

I went ridged before I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. I blush as he rubs my waist before he pulls away. I pant softly and stare up at him with soft eyes. "That answer your question?" He asks and I hum as I lean in. He hums and leans in to kiss me deeply. I hum and whine softly as I grip the back of his jacket. I blush hard as he backs me up to the wall.

I knew I should pull away as we were still in school but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So here I was pushed up against the wall, making out with my delinquent of a boyfriend, who probably didn't give a fuck where we were or if we were to get caught. I pull away with a gasp and bite my lip as he lightly kisses my neck.

"Todomatsu~ Not here~ let go to my place~" I say with an airy moan and he pulls back with a smirk before stepping away to take my hand in his. We were both much more eager to get to my house. Thank god my parents were out as we rush to my room where Todomatsu practically pounced on me.

The main reason I was worried about being caught is because no one knew we were even dating.

Not that I didn't want people to know as I would love to tell people.

But Todomatsu didn't want people to know because of his delinquent reputation. He didn't want to ruin my popularity even if I didn't care.

I love Todomatsu so much and wished I could show everyone that I loved him but if he didn't want people to know. Then I'll respect that.