The Best Medicine (Matsu Bros x Sick! reader)

For spiritshiki

I let out a sigh before going into a coughing fit. I was really sick to the point where I needed to be hospitalized. So here I was in a hospital bed until I recover. I hear the door open and smile when I saw my best friends. The Matsuno Brothers. Ever since I was hospitalized the have been visiting me to make sure I was okay. They also came here to cheer me up since I have been here for a while now.

"Hey guys." I say tiredly as I sat up and they approach my bed. "Hey how are you feeling?" Choromatsu asks and I smile "I could be better..but I'm happy you guys are here." I say and they smile before starting there usual antics to cheer me up. Osomatsu telling me about their day, Karamatsu who brought his guitar along would play for me, Choromatsu would show me new merch that he bought or was thinking of getting, Ichimatsu would just update me on how the cats were doing, Todomatsu would use his phone to show me cute animal videos.

I save Jyushimatsu for last because he always did silly faces and crazy stunts to make me smile and even laugh. That's what he was currently doing as the others had left the room. Osomatsu needed to use the bathroom, Karamatsu and Choromatsu were grabbing me a snack while Todomatsu and Ichimatsu just wanted to walk around.

So Jyushimatsu was left doing his usual silly antics with me laughing. I was laughing so hard that tears were forming in my eyes. "Haha! Jyushimatsu! You're so silly! Haha!!" I laugh out and he smiles with a laugh before he continues what he was doing with me laughing up a storm until I got in a coughing fit. Jyushimatsu stops "You okay y/n-chan?" He asks and I went to answer but I couldn't stop coughing.

I started gasping and panting as I couldn't catch my breath. I clutch my throat as I felt like I would hyperventilate. This put Jyushimatsu in a panic as he rushes around the room. "What do I do?! What do I do?!" He shouts and a passing by nurse heard him before walking in. She saw me and immediately rushes over. She begun rubbing her hand in circles on my back with hard pressure.

"Breathe honey. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Slow and steady." She says softly and I pant softly as I start calming down. I let out a huff as I regain my breath. When the nurse finally got me back to normal the brothers came back to see Jyushimatsu with a panicked face and a nurse at my side, lightly patting my back. "Woah what happened?" Osomatsu asks while Ichimatsu went over to Jyushimatsu.

"She's okay. She just had some breathing trouble but I got it under control." She says before turning to Jyushimatsu "you really should be more careful. Her health is fragile right now." She says and Jyushimatsu drops his head with a hum. The nurse left and I huff as Jyushimatsu hugs me. "Sorry y/n...I didn't mean for that to happen." He says and I smile as I pet his head.

"It's okay but that just makes me want to get better sooner." I say and lift my head to look at them all with a smile "I don't want to have you guys always worrying about me." I say and they hum with smiles as they agree.

They wanted you to get better too.

Not so they could stop worrying as they would still worry about you.

Because they wanted to see you happy and healthy again.

They missed your lively personality.