My Soulmate? 🍋(Choromatsu x Oblivious! reader) Lemon

For SoulStealerAsuna

I was sitting in my bedroom with my friend Choromatsu. We have been friends since childhood but now was over at my place trying to explain how we were actually soulmates but I was so confused. After he was done talking I spoke up. "How do you know were soulmates?" I ask and he gave my a look before giving a sigh. "You have a red string on your finger that connects with the string on mine." He says and I tilt my head with a hum before looking down at my hand. Sure enough I saw a red string that connects us.

"Oh that's what that it? I was always wondering why that was there." I say and he gave me a smile. "So I guess we are soulmates huh?" I ask and he nods "yes, I'm glad you finally understand. I was getting worried that you'd never understand how it works." He says and I hum before I blush. I scoot closer to him.

"Soo...if we're soulmates.." I trail off with a blush as trace circle onto my bedsheets. He turns to me with a hum. "Can I...Can I kiss you?" I ask with a heavy blush and he smiles before holding my face in his hands. "Only if you want to." He says and I nod with a soft smile. "I really want to." I say softly and he smiles with a light blush before leaning in to kiss me softly.

I hum and shut my eyes before wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt butterflies in my stomach and felt my heart flutter as he took my first kiss. He was so gentle and passionate. In this moment I knew Choromatsu had to be my soulmate. The kiss just felt so right. So perfect. He hums and held my waist while I run my hands through his hair. I hum and squeak softly as he lays me back on my bed.

He pulls away with a blush and I hum "Would it be okay if I" He trails off and I felt his hand tug the bottom of my shirt. I smile softly and nod "Sure...go ahead." I say and he smiles before kissing me again. His hands roam down to trace my hips as he licks my bottom lip. I gave a small hum and open my mouth before he slips his tongue into my mouth making me moan softly. I blush and whine as he pushes his tongue on mine.

I gasp softly as he reaches his hands under my shirt before going under my bra. I hum softly as he gently fondles my breasts. He pulls away with soft pants before removing both my shirt and bra. I blush as I look up at him. He smiles and leans down towards my chest. He glances up at me before licking one of my nipples making me tremble slightly.

He hums and took the bud into his mouth, sucking lightly as he massages the other. I sigh and shut my eyes as his tongue laps at my hardening nipple. A minute passes and my eyes shot open when Choromatsu pushes his hand into my pants. I grip his arms with a soft moan as he rubs me through my underwear. "W-Wait C-Choromatsu~" I whine and he hums before looking at me.

He pulls away immediately "Sorry...am I moving to fast?" He asks and I could sense the concern in his voice. He thought that he messed up by going to fast but the truth was I was just nervous. I shook my head "no it's okay...I'm just a little nervous...it's my first time so.." I say with a growing blush and he smiles before kissing me softly. "It's my first time too remember." He says softly and I blush "y-yeah...just be gentle."

He nods and kisses me as he unbuttoned my pants before slipping his hand into my pants. I hum as his hand slips into my underwear this time. I pull away with a moan as he moves to rub my clit. "O-Oh~ that feels good~" I moan softly and he smiles softly. I held him close and clutch onto his shoulders as he rubs my pussy. I moan and grip his hoodie as he pushes two fingers into me. I bite my lip as he pumps and curls his fingers. I bury my face into his shoulder with a whine as he grazes my g-spot.

He hums and pulls his fingers out making me whine at the loss. He pulls my head back to face him and kisses me deeply. He pulls away and I pant softly as he pulls his hoodie off, leaving that undershirt on, before removing both my pants and underwear. I glance away but he has me look at him. "It's okay. No need to be so nervous." He coos and I blush as he lowers his face to lick my slit. I moan and bite on my knuckles as he licks my wet pussy.

I moan and bite my lip as he pushes his tongue inside me. I moan softly as his tongue pumps in and out of me. My back arched slightly as I felt his tongue swirling around inside me and I bucked my hips as he tongue fucks me. He moans when I did this and grips my hips, pushing his tongue deeper. I threw my head back with a moan "Oh!~ oh!~ Choromatsu!~ keep going!~" He moves to my lick and suck clit while I felt him move his fingers to rub my entrance. I moan and buck my hips making him hum.

I moan as he pushes two fingers inside me and stretched out my inner walls. He pumped his fingers and I felt pressure build up. "Choromatsu!~ I'm about to cum!~" I moaned gripping onto the bed. He pulls off my clit and pulls out his fingers before pushing his tongue deep inside me, making me moan out and buck my hips. I grip his hair and arched my back as the pressure builds up.

"Oh~ C-Choromat-Ah~ I think I'm hmm~ gonna cum~" I moan and he just hums before pushing his tongue deeper while pressing on my clit. I let out a whine and push his head down as I came. I was panting softly and pull my hands back with a blush. "Oh Sorry Choromatsu. You okay?" I ask and he sat up with a hum before licking his lips which made my blush worse.

He leans down to kiss me and I hum as I could taste myself on his tongue. It was a bit weird but I didn't mind. He pulls away and pulls his pants off. I look down at the tent in his underwear with a blush. I cover my eyes as he removes his underwear and hear him chuckle. He pulls my hands away and he smiles "Don't be shy~"

I gulp nervously and slowly look down. I felt my face go completely red when I saw how hard he got. He pushes my legs apart and went to line up. I blush as he settles between my legs, his dick nudging my wet pussy. "You ready y/n?" I nod lightly and took a deep breath. "just...please be gentle." He nods before holding my hips and slowly pushing in. I wrap my arms around his neck and whine at the slight pain. He groans softly as he pushes all the way in.

"Wow~ it's so tight~ you okay y/n?" He asks and I blush at the comment but nod. "It hurts a little...you can move just go slow." He nods before rolling his hips against mine. He groans softly and starts thrusting at a slow and gentle. "Oh~ it's soo warm~" he moans softly as he grips my hips, starting to thrust faster. I whine at first before moaning softly. I grip onto his back and moan out. "Ah!~ Choromatsu~ please~ harder~" I moan and he nods.

He lifts my hips and proceeds to pound me making me claw at his back. I threw my head back with a loud moan. "Oh C-Choromatsu!~ Oh yes!~ just like that!~" I moan out as he starts to thrust faster. I close my eyes in bliss as I moan out. I was startled when he slams his hands beside my head. I open my eyes and hum as he hovers over me. I saw that his gaze that was filled with love and desire. I hum as he pulls out to the tip before thrusting back into me. I jolt with a moan as he starts to thrust harder and faster.

I was a moaning mess while he moans softly from above me. I grip onto his shoulders as he pounds me hard. "Nah!~ there!~ hit there-ah!~ again!~" I moan out as he hit my g-spot. He smiles before kissing me deeply as he rams my g-spot. I was trembling and twitching as he bit my lip. I moan as his tongue pushes and swirls mine.

I pull away with drool dripping from my mouth as I moan "Ohh~ Choromatsu~ I'm gonna cum~" I whine and he moans "yeah~ Me too~" My mouth dropped open with moans and wails as the pressure built up in my stomach. I gripped onto Choromatsu's shoulders and let out a whiny moan as I came hard.

As I recover from my orgasm Choromatsu's pace slowed down and his thrusts became shallow. He wraps his arms around me and held me close as he thrusts deep into me. He gave shaky moan as he came inside of me. I was panting heavily and shudder with a whine as his cum flows out into me. I huff softly and hum as he pulls out. He pants softly and collapses onto me as he tries to recover.

I lift his head and kiss him softly. "You okay Choromatsu?" I ask and he nods "I'm okay...sorry that I came inside but I-" I kiss him again cutting him off. I pull away with a smile and he blushes. "I don't mind. Besides if we're soulmates, it shouldn't be a big deal right?" I ask and he hums "I suppose you're right." He says and hugs me tightly. I giggle softly and hug him close to me.

Who would have thought that my childhood best friend was my soulmate?

I just wish I had noticed that string earlier and saved Choromatsu the trouble.