Game (Ichimatsu+Jyushimatsu x reader) Fluff

For MinCiel93

Happy Mothers Day!

Also, Jyushimatsu may be out of character because I'm not used to writing him lol. And I hope this is okay since you asked for a fluffy date, but I just added a little spice to it haha.

-Mod_Kim

__

Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu bite on their lip, them fiddling with their fingers as they walk side-by-side next to (Y/n). Ichimatsu stares at the ground, biting his bottom lip as his hand intertwines with (Y/n)'s, a fowl look on his face. Jyushimatsu's eyes are as wide as a cat, his sleeved palm covering his mouth in distraught and his other hand intertwining with (Y/n)'s other hand. (Y/n) smiles innocently, acting like nothing was wrong at all.

Or was something wrong?

See, (Y/n) hosted a game where if Ichimatsu or Jyushimatsu says "cute", "kitten", or "honey"; they would lose the game (Y/n) was hosting. But if they both manage to surpass their nicknames towards (Y/n), they would win something and get whatever they want from (Y/n). But in this case, (Y/n) decided to make it more difficult for her boyfriends by taking them out on a cute date, seeing which one of them would break first.

And to start off-- Ichimatsu's breath hitches as he realizes where they were going-- the cat cafe.

__

Jyushimatsu shuffles closer to (Y/n), his hand covering his mouth from letting out the "curse words" named by (Y/n), and tries his best not to get attached to the cats and kittens that were purring against him. They were sitting down in a booth, (Y/n) sitting with Jyushimatsu as Ichimatsu sits across from them, his hands fiddling with his sweaty fingers. Ichimatsu stares into his lap, his mouth quivering as a kitten jumps into his lap, causing him to flinch.

He looks up, trying not to get attached to the beautiful kitten in his lap, "(Y/n)-chan, kitt--" Ichimatsu quickly stops himself, biting his lip.

Oh boy.

"Is...Is this fair..?" He finishes off. (Y/n) just hums in response, not responding to his question as they stare intensely at him. Ichimatsu glances at Jyushimatsu, his eyes begging him that he can't deal with such torture. Jyushimatsu just shakes his head, trying to tell him that he needs to overcome the cu--er-- adorable temptations with cats.

The kitten paws on Ichimatsu, a blush makes his way onto his cheeks, as (Y/n) and Jyushimatsu stares at him intensely, seeing if he'd say the words. Ichimatsu's lips fall into a flat line, his brown eyes staring into the kitten's sky-blue eyes. He can't lose right away, he just can't!

"Nyaa~", The kitten meows at him, expecting him to pet him, as he rubs his fluffy cheeks against his purple hoodie, causing his blush to increase. His sweaty, quivering hands makes their way to pet his head, causing the kitten to purr against him.

"C-Cu..."

Oh god, please don't say it.

If he says it, then Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu won't get the award (Y/n) was tempting them with!

"Cut--"

"Here you are, my lovely kittens!"

A server saves the day! When the server says one of the curse words, they look at the server as if she had said something offensive. They were so indulged in this teasing game that when they hear someone else say it, they immediately think something is about to go down. When the server places down the food, she looks at them, worry glinting in her eyes, "Um... did I say something offensive?"