Master and Slave 🍋(Yakuza! Matsu Bros x Shy! reader) Lemon

For misstrishx
This may be a little different then what you expected. (Sorry for being late.)

I sigh as I sat in the back of a limo with my arms crossed. "Now now miss, I can assure you that this yakuza is not as bad as the others." the driver says and I huff "sure...this isn't fair...why do I have to be in this situation?" I ask myself but the driver responds "Well from what I heard from the guy, your parents were having issues with debt." He says and I sigh

"But to sell their own daughter." I say and he hums before sighing. "They were probably desperate." He says and I turn my head to stare out the tinted window. "Desperate...yeah right." I mumble softly before watching as we pull up to a manor. I was a little nervous because I had no clue what this yakuza had planned for me.

Would I just be a regular servant....or would they make me into a sex slave?

I jump when the door was opened and I glance up to see a man with a stoic face. I shift a bit as he stares at me before smiling. I was taken a back by how sharp his teeth were. "Hello there, you must be y/n." He says as he nudges his glasses up a bit and I nod softly before stepping out as he steps aside. "Y-Yeah...and y-you are?" I ask shyly and he hums "Ichimatsu. Come inside and I'll introduce you to my brothers."

I stood there silent as 5 other men introduce themselves as Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu. I hum as Osomatsu walks over and glances me up and down before patting my head with a smirk. "Welcome to our manor y/n." he says with a smile and I hum as I glance away with crossed arms. "Just what do you have planned for me?" I ask and they all smile

"You'll find out soon enough, but let's get you to your room." Karamatsu says with a gentle hand on my shoulder. I hum and follow Karamatsu as he lead me upstairs to my room. He opens the door and smiles "I left you a change of clothes on the bed. Hurry and get changed, Jyushimatsu will be back up to get you for something to eat." He says and I nod before walking. I shudder as I felt his eyes stare at me before he shuts the door.

I look over to the bed and saw the outfit sitting there. It actually didn't look that bad. It looked pretty nice.

I changed quickly and heard a knock on the door

I changed quickly and heard a knock on the door. I open the door and saw Jyushimatsu with a small smile "Hello again. You look nice." He says and I hum "T-Thanks..it's actually pretty comfy." I say softly and he hums "Glad you like it. I picked it out. It's nice to see how well it fits." He says and I nod before walking with him back downstairs to the dining room.

I was surprised at how good the food looked. I sat down at the end of the table and felt nervous as all them would glance at me, or just stare, while we ate. At least they made some small talk to make things a little less awkward but I still felt nervous. As time passed I started feeling tired.

I hum when I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Osomatsu "Are we getting tired?" Osomatsu asks and I hum "A little." I say softly and he hums before helping me up. "I'm gonna take her back to her room now." He says to his brothers who nod before he held my hand to take me upstairs back to my room. I sigh softly and walk over to collapse onto the bed.