#1 Fan (Jyushimatsu x Injured! reader) Fluff

For XxFandom_NerdxX

I sigh softly as I sat in the hospital bed. My arm was broken and was now in a sling. At this time I was just waiting to be discharged. Don't know what I'll do though. I can't play for my softball team until my arm heals so I guess I'll just have to stay home. "Y/n there's a fan that wants to see you." My manager says and I perk up. "Really? Well let them in!" I say with a smile and she smiles before opening the door.

I smile as a man my age walks in. He bows to my manager with a thank you before she closes the door. "Hello there, I would get up but you know." I say with a smile and he nods with this really wide smile. "Oh I know! I was at the game when you got hurt! Are you okay?" He asks and I was caught off guard by his loud voice but it didn't really phase me.

"Well what's your name?" I ask and he smiles "My name's Jyushimatsu! Jyushimatsu Matsuno!" He says with a raised hand and I giggle softly. "You're quite enthusiastic." I say and he smiles "I try to be!" He smiles with a laugh "how's your arm?" He asks and I hum "oh you know...still broken." I say with a laugh and he hums.

"Are you okay though?" He asks before sitting down beside the bed and I smile "yes I'm okay. Just can't play for like two weeks..ugh I'm going to be so bored." I groan as I fell back onto my bed. I instantly regret it as pain shot through my arm. I sat up with a huff and groan softly. "Ouch that hurt." I say and hum as Jyushimatsu readjusts my sling. "Sorry it was out of place." He says and I smile

"And if you want I can keep you company for those two weeks." He adds and I look at him surprised but smile "you're a sweet guy. But you don't have to." I say and he smiles "yeah but nothing's going to stop me from coming back. I just want to help you feel better." He says and I sigh with a smile. "Okay then. If you really want to then you're right nothing's going to stop you." I say with a smile and he smiles before holding out his arms.

"Can I give you a hug?" He asks and I blush softly at the offer but shrug. "I don't see why not but just be careful." I say and he nods before leaning over to gently hug me. I smile and wrap my arm around him to hug him back. "I am curious though." I say and pull back to look at him. "What made you want to come check on me?" I ask and he gave a smile. What he said made me smile with a light blush.

"Because I'm your #1 Fan!"