Sharp Teeth 🍋(Sadistic! Itchy Pinefield x Shy! reader) Lemon

For AshikagaMari
I'm sorry if this is bad..it's been a while since I did a lemon😅 Also I didn't know how to end it soo yeah

So I was over at Itchy's house so we could study for an upcoming test. But to be completely honest I couldn't focus as I kept glancing over at Itchy. He was so cute and I had a huge crush on him. I always tried to hide it..but I think he was starting to catch on. The reason I thought this was because whenever I was staring at him and glance away when he'd look at me. He would start staring at me for a bit.

Anyway, we were studying until I heard him give a tired sigh. I turn to him and blush as he yawns softly. I blushed because I caught a glimpse of his sharp teeth. I kept staring at him with a blush and he turns to look at me. "You're staring." He says and I flinch "O-Oh S-Sorry!" I stutter with a heavy blush and he hums before I heard him shut his book.

I hum as he grabs my chin and turns my head to look at him. "It's okay but just what were you staring at, hm?" He asks and I blush softly "I..um..I was staring at how..s-sharp your teeth are." I say and he scoots closer with a small smirk "What were you thinking?" He asks and I scoot back a bit "I..I was..um.." I trail off and he hums as he lays on hand on my thigh "you were thinking about my teeth marking you?"

I blush hard and nod since I didn't trust my voice. He scoots closer with his face inches from mine. "Do you want me to mark you?~" he asks with a purr and I gulp nervously but nod with a hum. He smiles and leans in "Can I kiss you?" He asks softly as he cups my cheek and I nod with a soft voice "yes."

He nods and leans in to kiss me. I blush harder and felt a spark before wrapping my arms with a hum of bliss. He smiles and moves me onto his lap as he held my hips. I gasp softly as he pulls away and shudders as he moves to kiss my neck. I bite my lip and squirm a bit as he lowers my sleeve to kiss down my neck to my shoulder.

"So how long have you had a crush on me?" He asks and I blush "I..I have had a crush on you some he started high school...so for 2 years?" I say and he hums "that's what I thought." He says and I hum before shuddering in anticipation as he licks my shoulder. "Just do it already~" I whine and he chuckles before biting down on my shoulder.

I shudder with a soft moan and clutch onto his back with a squeak as he leans me back to lay on the floor. He pulls away from my shoulder, licking the bite mark before moving up to kisses my neck while grinding down against me. He pulls back to hover over me "This is probably obvious now but I have feelings for you too." He says softly and smiles

I giggle softly and smile "Yeah that's pretty obvious...I can feel your erection pressing against me." I say and he blushes lightly "heh. Sorry about that." He says before he starts grinding again "n-no you're not." I say before moaning softly and grinds up against him. He bites his lip and leans down to kiss me hard. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck as he bucks his hips against me.

I shudder as he reaches his hands under my shirt, up to cup my breasts. I moan softly against his lips as he fondles my breasts before his hands slip under my bra. I flinch with a moan as he pinches my nipples between his fingers. "I-Itchy~" I whine softly and he hums before he pulls back to pull my shirt off along with his before he pulls my bra off.

I blush and moan as he leans down to take my nipple into his mouth while he pinches and rubs the other. I shudder with an airy moan before gasping as he grazes my nipple with his teeth. "H-Hey~ c-careful~" I whine and he hums before he sucks on my nipple lightly. I moan softly and hum as I felt his hand roam down to slip into my bottoms.

I smile and spreads my legs a bit more for him as he rubs my slit. I moan and pant softly as he rubs my wet slit before pushing two fingers into my pussy. He groans softly as my walls clamp around his fingers. "Wow~ you're really tight~" he purrs as he slowly pumps and curls his fingers. I huff and moan softly as I lay my head back. "Oh~ Oh Itchy~" I moan softly and he smirks before kissing my neck as he pumps his fingers faster.