Springtime Heat 🍋(Omega! Karamatsu x Alpha! reader) Lemon

For emosenpai

I was out on a date with my mate Karamatsu Matsuno. We've been together for a long time. We started dating when we were 16. Now we are 25 and have been happily married for 4 years. Right now we were strolling through the park, enjoying the nice weather. That's when I realized that it the spring time and I glance Karamatsu. That's when I realized his scent was stronger than usual.

And it all clicked.

Karamatsu, My mate, was in heat this week.

I gonna ask him if he wanted to head home where I could take care of him...until I started to wonder why he didn't tell me before we left. He always did in the past as he was to nervous about leaving the house, even if he took his suppressants. So why wouldn't he tell me this time?

I stop walking and turn to whisper "Karamatsu..Are you in heat?" I ask and he nods with a faint blush. "Did you take your suppressants?" I ask and he pauses before glancing away which made me turn his head to face me. "Karamatsu." I say in a stern tone and he shook his head "I didn't." He says and I stare at him like he was crazy. "What? Why?" I ask and he blushes hard "promise not to get mad?" He asks and I sigh "okay, I promise."

"I thought..that maybe if I didn't take them..and let my heat take over..that you.." he trails off and sigh "it's silly...you and I have been intimate before...but whenever I go into heat you avoid doing anything like that...I guess what I'm trying to say is I want us to...mate while I'm in heat."

I stare at him before smiling and step forward to hug him. "Honey...you shouldn't be embarrassed and you should've told me. The only reason I avoid mating with you in heat...is because I'm worried your pheromones would cause me to...go full alpha on you." I say and pull back "but if you want to, we can." I say and he nods eagerly

I hug him close and hum as I took him his scent before nuzzling my face into his neck. I kiss and lightly lick his neck which made him shudder. "Hm~ I guess your heat has taken full effect?~" she asks with a purr as she pulls him closer to buck her hips against his. He gulps and nods as he grips my arms lightly. "L-Let's go home~" he whines softly before panting softly.

I hum and nod as I felt his body heat up and began to sweat. She pulls away and they make their way home. With every step Karamatsu's heat got worse. We were maybe two blocks away when Karamatsu started to have trouble walking. He leans onto me and grips my arms with a whimper. "Y/n~ I c-can't t-take it~" he whines with a hand cupping his covered erection.

I glance down and could see his erection strain against his pants. I blush before felt a gleam flash across my eyes. I bite my lip and pull him into an alley right across from us. Once we were far enough in the alley I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. He whimpers as he eagerly kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist as grinds against me.

I moan and growl softly against his lips as I could feel the impression of his cock pushing against my pussy as he grinds. I pull away and kiss his neck before reaching down to unbuckle his belt before I unbutton his pants. I hum as I push his bottoms down and wrap my hand around his twitching cock before stroking slowly.

He moans softly and bucks his hips. I smile as I reach down to rub the base and smile. "Your knot has already formed a bit." I say softly as I rub said knot. He bucks his hips and moans softly as he shudders. I smile softly and went to my knees to lick the length of his cock. He moans shakily and I hum before placing my mouth over the tip. I gently swirl my tongue around the tip before slowly bobbing my head.

He moans softly before covering his mouth with one hand and placing the other on my head. I smile as I went down to the hilt and pull back up to the tip. Karamatsu moans and whines against his hand as he bucks his hips desperately. I smile and pull off "okay okay~ You want me to thrust this inside?~" I purr as I slowly stroke the shaft while reaching down to push my underwear off from under my skirt.

He nods with a whine as he bucks into my hand. I stood up, letting go of his cock, and turn around to lean forward. My hands laying on the opposing wall as I kick my underwear off to the ground. I lean forward to have my upper body press against the wall, showing off my ass and my slick pussy. "Go ahead~ thrust it in baby~"

Karamatsu blushes and quickly moves to hold my hips before thrusting in. I gasp and moan out "oh~ I'll never get over how eager you are~" She moans softly and bites her lip with a squeak as he starts thrusting at a rather fast pace "H-Hey~ Slow down sweetie~" she moans and grips the wall as he held her hips tighter. "This feels so much better~ mating while in heat feels amazing~" he moans before wrapping his arms around my waist.

I hum and moan softly as he leans his body on mine, holding me close, before he slowly started pounding me. "Oh~ oh Karamatsu~ this does feel better~ Ah~ so good~" I moan softly and smile as he nuzzles his face on mine so I turn my head to kiss him deeply. He moans into my mouth and starts pounding me harder. I blush heavily as I felt him hitting my womb.

I don't know why I avoided doing this with him for so long. Sure we've done it before but I avoid doing it during heat as to not accidentally hurt him or something. God I was missing out.

"Oh!~ oh Karamatsu~ right there~" I moan out and he moans softly as he thrusts harder against my g-spot. "Oh!~ oh yes~ fuck~ don't stop~" I moan and he shudders before pounding me harder. I hum and smile with a purr. "You're about to cum aren't you?~"

"Y-Yeah~ oh~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans and I bite my lip "Oh~ go ahead~ cum inside me~" she moans softly and he hums "Really? You sure?" He asks and I nod "yes~" I coo as I move his hand to rest on my belly. "I want you to put a baby in me~" I coo softly and I felt his cock twitch before hugs my waist, thrusting faster. I moan out and bite my lip as he pounds me hard.

I shudder as he pushes deep inside before stilling with a moan. "Oh~ I'm cumming~" he moans before his knot swelled up and he came inside of me. I moan shakily as I came just from the feeling of being knotted. I pant softly and hum as he fills my womb before he hugs me close. "...why didn't you tell me you wanted a baby sooner?" He asks softly and I smile before kissing his cheek

"Honestly...I didn't know if you thought we were ready." I say and he kisses my temple "Well..I definitely think we're ready for a baby." He coos while laying a hand on my belly and I smile with a laugh "good..considering you've filled my womb up." I say and he hums before kissing me softly.

After we waited ten minutes for his knot to swell down we went home where we cuddled in bed for the rest of the day.