Win His Heart part 2: Sharing Love🍋 Lemon

For fuyukiNyaa
Okay, another warning.
This contains Ichikara but now it's going to contain smut between them so if that isn't something you like then maaaybe don't read this one😅

Other then that I hope you guys enjoy this and it might be a bit long.

It's been a while since Karamatsu, Ichimatsu, and I formed a relationship. Of course when we were in public we kept it secret that Ichimatsu loved Karamatsu but once we were alone (or if only I was around) they would show their love to each other. Sometimes in the cutest ways. Though lately I have started to gain feelings for Ichimatsu as well. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to make things even more awkward.

Besides, I thought that if he loved Karamatsu that there would be no way he'd love me the same way.

Another thing about our relationship, I gave both of them a key to my apartment. It was mainly for when they wanted to be themselves but their family was home but also simply because I trusted them. However...that has lead to situations of me walking in on them. I have walked in on them cuddling which is not to bad and I'd just join them but there have been other times where I walk in on more awkward situations.

I have walked in on them having sex. Which again is not bad and depending on how I'm feeling I'd join in for a bit of fun. It's just a little awkward to walk in on either Karamatsu being pounded by Ichimatsu or Ichimatsu riding Karamatsu. Both are awkward because these boys...these boys...their moans are what make it awkward for me.

Mainly Ichimatsu's. His moans have ranged from low and husky to loud and pitchy. Also add the fact I mentioned early that I was gaining feelings for him.

Well today I was coming home from a rather stressful day of work and I just needed to unwind. When I went to open my door I notice it was unlocked. I sigh but walk in anyways. As I walk to my room I could hear the soft moans. I shook my head with a smile before opening the door a bit.

I blush a bit when I saw Karamatsu sucking sucking off Ichimatsu. I felt my body grow warm as my eyes lock onto Ichimatsu's face. His face of bliss and arousal was such a turn on. I watch for a bit before Karamatsu noticed me. He pulls off with a soft gasp and I saw him lick his lips. "Evening y/n. How was work?" He asks and Ichimatsu turns to me with a shaky hum.

"It's so weird that you ask me that as your stroking Ichimatsu's dick...but work was nothing but stress." I say and he hums before turning to flick his tongue along Ichimatsu's tip. "Well we were just getting started so if you'd like to join us." He says glancing at me with this look on his face. "Yeah. That sounds great." I say as I took my jacket off and he smiles before standing up.

"Well I need to grab something real quick. So sit down and I'll be right back." He says before leaving the room and I swore I saw a gleam in his eyes. I hum and sat down beside Ichimatsu who groans softly. I turn to look at him and he blushes. "You okay?" I ask and he tilts his head downward. I glance down and blush hard. "Oh.." I say and he groans "yeah..I didn't get to cum and now it's..I don't understand why he does that." He says and I hum as I watch his dick twitch and throb violently.

Oh..I really want to touch it..he did say he didn't get to cum..so maybe I could just help him out...he wouldn't mind, right? I think as I stare down at his erection. I bite my lip and shift a bit before shakily reaching my hand over. I saw him flinch instantly when my hand wrapped around his shaft. He glances at me with a heavy blush but doesn't say or do anything to stop me.

So I start to slowly stroke his dick and he bites his lip with a groan. I blush and gulp as I trace my thumb along his tip. He sighs softly and hums "If you want to suck it just do it." He mumbles and I blush before looking at him. He was blushing hard. "You don't need to take it so slow so just go ahead." He says and I nod with a hum. "Okay..if you're sure."