Jyushimatsu x Male! reader🍋 Lemon

For mooreshine
I couldn't stop thinking about this request so I'm posting it to get my mind off it😅

Basically the reader is a boy but he looks like a girl and so many people think he's a girl. If you guys have seen Baka and Test, the reader is like hideyoshi, the boy in the picture above. This story will be fun.

I was at the beach in a simple white tee shirt with jean shorts. I was waiting for my boyfriend Jyushimatsu to arrive so we could start our date. I smile when I heard "Y/n!" before turning my head to see him rushing over. I smile when he came up to me but squeal as he lifts me up into a hug. "Ah! No! Put me down!" I exclaim and he chuckles before setting me down.

"Sorry you're just so light I couldn't resist!" He says and I smile "it's okay." I say with a smile "I'm gonna go change into my new swimsuit. I'll be right back. Can you find a spot to sit?" I ask and he nods with a smile before I left to go change. I was about to go into the men's room but "Hey girl, you can't go in the men's room." I hear a random guy say and I sigh before turning around to face him.

"Yes I can. I'm a boy." I say and he gave me a look of doubt. I don't blame him as I look like a girl, my hair is a bit long but doesn't go past my shoulders, my clothes are unisex, and my voice is a higher pitch, so I sound like a girl. But when he responded with "You sure?" I got annoyed.

"Am I sure? Am I sure?! What's that supposed to mean?!" I shout and he flinches before holding his hands up "okay okay, chill." He says before walking away and I huff before walking into the men's room. I change into my new swimsuit( the same one in the picture above) with a smile on my face. Yes it was a woman's swimsuit but I didn't mind this time. When I was given the swimsuit, by an employee who thought I was a girl, I saw an opportunity to mess with Jyushimatsu.

So I bought it and it didn't look too bad either. I smile as I pull up my jean shorts over the bikini bottoms before leaving the bathroom. I walk over to Jyushimatsu who was setting a beach towel down. "Jysuhi~" I coo softly as I set my bag down and he turns with a hum. I smile as his face turns red and his mouth shut with a hum "um..y/n...is there a reason your wearing that?" He asks with a confused tone since he knew I was actually a boy.

"This is my new swimsuit. Don't you like it~" I coo with a wink and he flinches before blushing harder "uh..y-yeah..it's nice." He says and I smirk as his eyes scan my body. Oh this'll be more fun then I thought. I think as I sat down next to Jyushimatsu, who had taken his hoodie off to just be in his swim trunks. I decided to start my teasing and turn to Jyushimatsu.

"Jyushimatsu would you mind putting sunscreen on me?" I ask and he hums "Sure!" He says as he smiles wide and I smile before laying down on my front. I smile softly as he sat on my lower back and hum as he starts applying the sunscreen. I hum and reach back to pop the clasp open so he could get every spot of my skin covered. I felt him pause for a second before continuing to spread the sunscreen.

When he was done he clasped my top again and I sat up to see him blushing as he hugs his legs to his chest, I smirk as I knew why.

So, I spent the whole day teasing Jyushimatsu, acting like it was unintentional. I knew he was getting more and more frustrated.

What I didn't know was his brothers had followed him and had been watching us from afar. They were all surprised to see Jyushimatsu with such a pretty "girl". Ichimatsu hums "Well..this would explain why he is gone for so long lately. He has a girlfriend." He says and the others nod "it seems that Jyushimatsu has found love." Karamatsu says and Todomatsu hums "Yeah, What a cutie." He says and Osomatsu hums "...she's flat chested though." He says and Choromatsu smacks the back of his head