Interrogation 🍋(Mafia! Ichimatsu+Jyushimatsu x reader) Lemon

For RicePuddingz
This is gonna be a long one😉😏

I glance up at the Matsuno brothers as they glare down at me. I glance down at the ropes that tied my arms behind my back. Why was I in this position? I had been sent by Jay Hashi, my boyfriend, to spy on the Matsuno's as they were his rivals. He wanted information on their upcoming plans...but I got caught by Jyushimatsu. I still don't know how he sneaked up behind me so fast...nor do I know how he managed to tie and bound me so quickly.

Now I faced the brothers as they glare down at me before Osomatsu spoke "Who sent you?" He asks with a growl and I glance down, not wanting to betray my boyfriend's trust. Osomatsu continues to ask getting more and more irritated before he huffs. I glance up as he turns to Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu "You two. I want you to get an answer out of her, you can use whatever method you want, I don't care. Just get her to talk."

Ichimatsu hums and nods before walking over to me to pick me up. I held back a groan as I was thrown roughly over his shoulder. I glance down as he carries me out of the room with Jyushimatsu following behind him. I hum when we got to an integration like where Ichimatsu pulls me off his shoulder to sit me down on the chair.

Ichimatsu walks around to the front of the table, staring me down "You gonna talk? Or should we do this the hard way?" He asks with a rough voice that made me shudder before I glance away. "You should just talk! You wouldn't like it if you make this difficult!" Jyushimatsu says with a wide smile and I stay silent. I was stubborn and was always told my stubbornness would be the death of me.

Ichimatsu narrows his eyes before he perks up with an idea "Jyushimatsu...Osomatsu said we could use any method yes?" He asks as he slowly walks back over to stand behind me, laying his hands on my shoulders. Jyushimatsu hums and nods "Yep! He said he didn't care as long as we got her talking!" He says and Ichimatsu chuckles before leaning down "Then I know the perfect method to persuade her into talking~"

I felt my skin tingle and a shiver went down my back as he purred that right into my ear. I hum as he runs his hands from my shoulder down my tied arms to my waist before his moves lower to place his hand over my clothed core "Still don't wanna talk?~" he asks with a purr as he cups between my legs. I glance at him shocked before glancing away and he hums "Okay, you don't wanna talk. Then I'll make you scream~"

I gasp as he pulls me up from my seat and let out a squeak as he pushes me to bend over the table. I froze and glance back as he grips my hips as he stood behind me. I tense up as he pushes up against me, grinding lightly. I squirm a bit with a groan as I tug at the ropes tied at my wrists. I flinch and stutter out "W-Wait" as he slips his hand into my bottoms before squeaking as he rubs my slit.

I lay my head on the table and bite my lip with a groan as he chuckles "You gonna talk?" He asks and I glance back with narrowed eyes. He hums "Fine. Have it your way." He mumbles before pushing my bottoms down as he pushes two fingers into my pussy eliciting a small gasp before I whine softly.

I hum and glance up as Jyushimatsu leans over the table, propping his head up in his hands, watching me with a smile. "You think this'll make her talk niisan?" He asks and Ichimatsu chuckles as he pumps his fingers "definitely~" he purrs and I tremble with a whine as he grazes my g-spot before rubbing it gently. "Ah!~ N-No~ T-That's s-sensitive~" I whine softly and he chuckles before rubbing it even more.

"I'll stop as soon as you tell us who sent you here." He says as he curls his fingers hard a making me jolt with a gasp before I bite my lip, shaking my head. "No? Well aren't you stubborn." He says before continuing to pump his fingers and Jyushimatsu tilts his head with a hum "I think she's enjoying it." He says and I blush but before I could deny it Ichimatsu chuckles "is she now?~" he asks with a purr before pulling his fingers out.