Medieval! Jyushimatsu x Dragon! reader

For savewillcipher

This is the Medieval au

Kind of a short one.

I was panting softly as I stumble through the woods. I had been walking through the forest when I was spotted and attacked. All because I'm a dragon girl. I barely escaped with my life. I was injured pretty badly as I try to make it back to my cave. My wings were too hurt to fly so I had to walk. But I felt my energy lessen as I walk. Then I dropped to my knees with a shaky breath.

I let out a shaky breath and felt my eyes roll back before I collapse to the ground. Was this the end? Is this where I die? All alone...in the middle of the woods. I think as tears roll down my face and I sob softly. "I'm so scared...I..I don't want to die...please...someone...anyone. Help me." I say with a whimper before ultimately passing out.

I let out a whine as I open my eyes and hum "Huh?...I'm alive." I say as I carefully sat up "barely. You're lucky that I was able to heal you so quickly." I jump and turn to the side which made me wince. "Oh careful. You're still healing." Says a man in green mage clothing and I look him up and down. "You...You saved me?" I ask and he hums "Well Yes and no. I did heal your wounds but it wasn't me who saved you and brought you here." He says and I hum

"Then who saved-" "Choromatsu-niisan, is she up yet!" I was startled at the loud voice before turning to the door to see an identical man in a yellow ninja uniform. He turns to look at me and smiles "Oh thank goodness she's okay!" He says and moves over to hold my hands "You are okay right?" He asks and I nod with a blush before pulling my hands away. "You saved me?" I ask and he nods

"I was training in the woods before heading home. I heard a voice whimpering out for help and I found you unconscious. So I brought you here where my brother healed up your wounds." He says with a smile "I was so worried." He says and I hum "Why? You don't know me." I say and he hums "yeah but that shouldn't matter. I was worried because you were hurt and I wasn't sure if you were gonna die."

I felt my heart flutter as I blush before smiling "Well thank you for saving me...my name's y/n." I say and he smiles "that's a pretty name. My name is Jyushimatsu." He says and I smile "Well, nice to meet you Jyushimatsu." I say and he smiles "I can show you around if you like." He says and I hum "Choromatsu said that you'll with us until your wounds heal completely."

"Oh okay." I say before standing up to take his hand as he leads me out of the room to show me around my temporary home. Though honestly, I might want to make this my permanent home. So far Jyushimatsu has been so nice to me and I kind of want to stay with him.

I grew up most of my life with people either fearing me or treating me terribly whenever they see me. Yet Jyushimatsu was nice to me from the start. Though when I met his brother Osomatsu I discovered that he was a dragon as well.

Still Jyushimatsu saved my life and was so kind to me as I was recovering.

Even with the short time I've known him, I think it'd be better if I stay with him.