Matsu Bros x Sad! Mute! reader

For Yumsyoom
Sorry if this is short

I was crying as I rush to my boyfriends house. I knock on the door as I was sniffling and look up to see Choromatsu open the door. He took one look at me and his face dropped. I was pulled into their house with him asking "What happened y/n? Why are you crying?" As soon as he asks this the rest of my boyfriends open the living room door with worried faces.

Upon seeing me the rush over as well. They kept asking what was wrong before asking me questions to try and figure it out since I was mute and I didn't have my notepad. I was so upset and frustrated that I broke my silence for the first time in 20 years.

"T-These guys...They w-were picking on me because I was mute." I say say and they instantly shut up with shocked looks. They were shocked because I was picked on but also because I spoke to them. "They called me mean names and when they discovered I could hear them they kept asking why I was mute if I wasn't deaf...before they left the took my notepad and tossed it into a lake...and that's when I rushed over here."

They were silent for a second as they look at each other before Karamatsu steps forward to hug me. "Oh honey, don't let them get to you." He says and I hug him back with a sniffle "you guys don't mind me being a...selective mute right?" She asks softly

"Of course we don't mind. We know that you are that was because of...well..your trauma." Osomatsu says as he joins the hug along with the others. "We love you the way you are y/n. Even if you're mute, we still love you with all our hearts." Choromatsu says and I hum with a smile "and if we ever run into those guys they are getting one hell of a beating." Ichimatsu says making me laugh softly before I hug them all back.

Todomatsu smiles as he wipes my tears "How about we go get you some ice cream to cheer you up?" He asks and I nod softly with a hum "y-yes." I say softly and they all smile before hugging her tight. "We love you y/n, don't you forget that." Jyushimatsu says softly and I smile softly before nodding. "I'll never forget that....I love you guys too." I say softly