Having a Bad Day (Choromatsu x Sad! reader) Fluff

For djpartypon

I was walking over to the matsuno house in search of my boyfriend. I had a pretty bad day and wanted some love. Like desperately needed love. When I got to the door I knock lightly and Karamatsu answers. "Oh, hello there y/n." He says and I smile with a weak wave "Hey..um..is Choromatsu home?" I ask as I fiddle with my jacket. "Unfortunately no, he left not long ago to grab some groceries for our mom."

I hum and sigh sadly "oh..okay then." I say and was going to leave but "You can stay and wait for him you know." Karamatsu says and I hum "I would be the only one in the house today but if you want to wait for him." He says and I glance at him. "You we're heading out weren't you?" I ask and he hums "Well yeah but" "then I don't want to keep you here with me. I'll just go home."

I went to leave but Karamatsu grabs my wrist. "Y/n...you know you are welcome in our home..I don't mind staying with you because I can tell your sad...and I'm not leaving my friend alone when she's sad." He says and I sigh "please come inside. I'll keep you company until Choromatsu gets back." He says and I hum before following him into the house.

We went to the living room and he brought out his phone. I watch him send a message to someone before putting his phone away. "Now we just wait. While we wait why don't you tell me what happened." He says with a smile and I glance away before sighing "okay..I guess I can tell you." I say and he smiles before I told him everything that happened today.

My day was just a bad thing after another. By the time I was done with work I was a mess. I was still a mess as I relay everything to Karamatsu. I was so close to breaking down until Karamatsu stopped me. "Okay that's enough...you've clearly had a terrible day." He says and I nod before I hum as the front door opens before someone rushes to the living room door.

The door was thrown open and I saw Choromatsu with a concerned look. "Karamatsu messaged me. Y/n I'm so sorry I wasn't here. Are you okay?" He asks as he walks over to sit beside me. I nod before glancing to the side. "Y/n...are you really okay?" He asks and I sigh shakily before mumbling "n-no." before I finally broke down.

I was crying softly and Choromatsu hugs me tightly "Sh~ Sh~ it's okay~ I'm sorry you had a bad day but I'm here now~" He coos as he rubs my back and I bury my face into his shoulder. "Why does everything have to be so hard? I hate it!" I wail out and he hums with a soft chuckle "yeah it sucks but that's how it is but there are times when life comes easy." He says softly and I pull back with a hum.

"Well doesn't life seem a lot easier when you're with me?" He asks as he wipes my tears and I sniff before nodding "and who is it that always makes you feel better no matter how bad your day might be?" He asks and I smile with a shaky giggle "you." I say and he smiles before kissing my forehead. "That's right. I always try to make you feel better because of that smile of yours."

He smiles softly and held my face "Now let me see that smile." He says and I laugh softly with a hum before smiling softly. He smiles and nudges my nose with his. "That's my girl~" He coos before kissing me softly and hugging me close. "Thank you Karamatsu, but I think I got it from here." Choromatsu says and I saw Karamatsu nod before he got up to leave us alone.

"This day was the worst." I mumble and he lifts my head with a hum. "Did I make it any better?" He asks and I nod "you made it so much better Choromatsu. Thank you." I say and he hums before hugging me close. "It's not a problem at all." He says softly as he pets my head. I smile and nuzzle my face into his chest.

I may have had a bad day but there is nothing better than having my boyfriend cheer me up.

When I'm having a bad day he literally becomes my main source of happiness.