The Gay Bar 🍋(Ichimatsu x Male! reader) Lemon

(Ichimatsu's Experience)

I was looking around for someone to talk to when I saw a guy who looked bored out of his mind. So I walked over to introduce myself and he introduced himself as Ichimatsu. He actually had a pretty decent chat, I found out that his older brother had brought him here and he was just waiting for him but didn't know what to do. The more we talked though the more we both realized how much he actually had in common.

Then before I knew it was walking with him upstairs to one of the many rooms used for "hooking up" but honestly, if we did go through with this, I would hope to see him again. So we enter the room and I close the door behind me, locking it. I turn to see him sitting on the bed with a faint blush. "Soo...do you want me to start things?" I ask and he shrugs "I'm not gonna stop you. So go ahead." He says and I nod with a blush before walking over.

I slowly remove my jacket and went to remove his hoodie but he glances away. "Um..I'd rather you not take my hoodie off." He says softly and I hum out an "okay." Before moving onto my knees to pull his sweats down along with his underwear. He wasn't completely hard but he was halfway there so I lean down to take his dick into my mouth.

This seems to make him flinch with a groan before I slowly bob my head. I glance up at him and he was glancing away with a heavy blush. I smile and bob my head a bit faster, swirling my tongue around his rather thick shaft. I hum as I felt his dick become fully erect in my mouth. I pull off to flick my tongue along his tip before pushing my mouth all the way down to the hilt making him jolt with a gasp.

I smirk and continued doing that until he lets out a soft moan. I smile at my success before bobbing my head faster. He moans softly and lays his hands on my head. I moan as my pants grew tighter so I reach down to push my pants down to ease the pressure. "Oh~ Oh y/n~ Fuck~" he moans softly as he grips my hair. I hum as I could taste precum on my tongue. He was close.

So I kept bobbing my head faster with my tongue pressing against his shaft. Until he pushes my head down with a moan. I gag and my eyes widen as he came in my mouth. My eyes became lidded with a hum as I gulp down his cum. He was shaking ever so lightly before I pull off with a smile. He glances down at me and I smile before pushing my pants off along with my underwear.

I got onto the bed and lay on my back. He hums and looks at me as I grab a lube bottle. I pour some of its contents onto my fingers before setting the bottle aside. He watches with a blush as I lower my hand to slip one finger into my ass. I bite my lip as I slowly pump my finger before pushing a second one in. He hums and scoots up to remove my fingers. I hum and smile as he coats two of his own fingers before pushing them into my ass.

I hum and bite my lip as he pumps his fingers, slowly stretching me out. I bite my lip and moan softly as he grazes my prostate. He rubs it a few times before pulling his fingers out. "I bet I could hit it with this." He says while holding his dick and I nod with a smile "Do it~ put it in me~" I purr softly as I spread my legs and he blushes before settling between my legs to line himself up.

I bite my lip before gasping as he pushes in. It hurt but that was expected as one I've never actually had sex with another man before and two...his dick was big and very thick so yeah it hurt. When he was completely inside I groan softly. "Go ahead and move. I'll be alright." I say and he hums before holding my hips. I bite my lip and hum as he thrusts slowly. At least he was taking it easy on me.

After maybe a minute I tilt my head back with a moan before reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck. "Oh~ Ichimatsu~" I moan and he groans softly "Oh~ that feels amazing~" he moans before thrusting a bit faster. I moan and grip onto his back "Oh~ Oh yes~" I moan softly and pant softly as his thrusts hit deep. "Oh~ Faster Ichimatsu~ Faster~" I moan out and he moans softly before thrusting faster.

"Oh!~ Ichimatsu!~ Oh yes!~ Fuck!~ Just like that!~" I moan out and he chuckles before moaning softly. "Oh~ you're s-so tight. It's d-driving me crazy~" he moans out and I glance at him to see his tongue loll out. I smile before I kiss him as his thrusts hit deeper than before. He seemed startled but kissed back with an almost growl like groan. I pull back with a gasp "ah!~ Oh!~ you're hitting-AH~!" I moan out in pleasure and he hums as he lays his hands beside my head, looking down at me with a smirk.

"am I hitting your prostate?~" he asks with a purr and I nod with a moan as he hits it again. He hums and thrusts even harder causing me to scratch his back with a moan. I was surprised to hear him release a pleased groan as he continues thrusting faster and harder. "mmhm~ that feels so good~ oh god~" I moan and Ichimatsu hums before kissing me deeply as he grips my hips tighter.

He pulls away and rolls his hips "you want me to go harder?~" he asks with a purr and I nod "yes please~ Pound me~" he smiles and kisses me deeply before he pulls out to the tip. I move to grip the bedsheets in anticipation and moan out as he plunges back into me. I moan out as he starts to pound me before he took hold of my wrists and pins them beside my head.

I tilt my head back with a moan and bite my lip as my dick twitched "Oh~ I'm gonna-Nah~ I'm gonna cum~" I whine softly and he grunts softly before pulling back. I hum before I squeak softly as he sat up with me on his lap. He smirks and wraps my legs around his waist as he thrusts up into me. I moan out and wrap my arms around him, holding him closer.

"Oh yes!~ Oh right there!~" I moan out as I move my hips the best I could. He moans and leans in to kiss my neck. "Ohhh~ I'm about to cum I-Ichi~" I moan as my tongue lolls out and drool drips down from my mouth. He groans softly and grips my thighs "Oh~ Me too~" he moans softly and moves one of his hands off my hip. I hum before my breath hitches as his hand grips the base of my dick.

I moan out and tremble as he strokes my dick, circling his thumb along the tip. I let out a series of moans as he strokes my dick faster. "Ohhh~ Haa~ Ichima-Ah~" I moan as my eyes roll back and Ichimatsu hums before leaning in to take my nipple into his mouth. "Come on~ don't hold back~" he purrs and pulls away with a small lick across my chest. "Shoot it out~" I gasp softly and arch my back with a moan.

"Nah!~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out as I came hard before I collapse into his arms with a huff. He pushes my hips down with a moan "oh~ c-cumming~" he moans softly and I shudder as he came inside me. He pants softly and kisses me softly. I hum and kiss him back before pulling away. "That was great~" I purr as I kiss him softly and he hums before pulling away.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I ask and he blushes before resting his head on my shoulder. "I..I want to see you again...I don't want this to just be a one time thing." He says softly and I smile before kissing him softly. "Well Ichimatsu, I feel the same way." I say softly and he blushes but smiles softly as he hugs me gently.

After getting dressed we head out so we could head home. What's funny is right when we left the door across from us opened and I saw who I assumed was Ichimatsu's older brother but I was surprised to see who he hooked up with. They both stop to look at us and we do the same. Ichimatsu blushes glances away while his brother looked surprised but smiles.

I smile and wave before saying "Hey cousin, how are you?" Which surprised both brothers. "I'm good. Looks like you got lucky as well." He says and I blush before nodding "and you finally found the one I'm guessing or else you wouldn't be in that room." I say and he chuckles before nodding. "Well, before we head home how about a couple of drinks." He says and I shrug before nodding along with the brothers.

So we went downstairs to end the night off with a drink.

What a wonderful night it was.