Satisfied 🍋(Karamatsu x Masochist! reader) Lemon

For NaoBlacky

I let out a hum and pant softly as I calm my breath. I huff as Karamatsu lays on top of me panting softly. He lifts his head to look at me and I hum. "That was amazing~" he says and I smile "yeah..it was wasn't it?" I ask and he nods before pulling out to lay beside me. "It always feels so amazing my dear." He says and I hum before sitting up. He hums "you alright?" He asks and I nod "Just going to take a quick shower." I say and he hums "would you like me to join you?" He asks and I shook my head "No..not today." I say before I head into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and shut the door making sure to turn the lock. I sigh and bite my lip "Karamatsu...I wish I could be honest with you...I love you so much.." I say to myself as I lower my hand down to rub my clit. I bite my lip and cover my mouth as I move my fingers lower to push into my pussy. I moan softly as I pump my fingers hard at a rough pace.

"But you have me feeling...unsatisfied."

-3rd person-

Karamatsu was at home in thought before Osomatsu walks into the room. "Hey, what's up?" Osomatsu asks before sitting down and Karamatsu hums "I'm just thinking." He says and Osomatsu hums "is it about y/n?" Osomatsu asks and Karamatsu nods. "I feel like there's something she's not telling me." He says and Osomatsu hums before pulling his phone out while Karamatsu continues.

"It hurts me that I can't figure out what's troubling my darling y/n. She always tells me everything and yet she seems to be hiding something." He says and Osomatsu hums "I know what it is." Karamatsu turns with a hum "really? What?" He asks and Osomatsu hums "She's not satisfied with you." Osomatsu says and Karamatsu gave him a look.

"Not satisfied? But she will constantly tell me how much she loves-" "no no no. Not in that way." Osomatsu interrupts and Karamatsu hums with a raised eyebrow. "Then what? How is she not satisfied?" Karamatsu asks and Osomatsu looks him in the eyes.

"She's not satisfied sexually."

Karamatsu went wide eyed and blushes "eh?! Now I know that's not true!" He says and Osomatsu hums "I mean she always agrees that it was amazing afterwards and that it felt good." Karamatsu adds with crossed arms as he looks away from Osomatsu. "Okay but answer me this Karamatsu; how often does she cum during sex?"

Karamatsu froze and turns to Osomatsu before going into thought. When he got to his conclusion he was horrified. "Oh my god...she hasn't cum once...not even once....am I that bad?" Karamatsu asks as he visibly deflates and Osomatsu pats his head. "Don't be like that. It's not because you're bad, you just need to find what makes her feel good. Luckily for you I know one of her kinks." Osomatsu says and Karamatsu hums curiously.

"Here. Do some research." Osomatsu says before handing Karamatsu his phone. Osomatsu stood up and left while Karamatsu looks at the article and froze. "M-Masochism? My y/n...is a masochist?" He mumbles before he hums and starts reading.

He was determined to please y/n and if that meant using the ways of masochism.

So be it.

-Your POV-

I was surprised when Karamatsu told me he wanted to go out but I was happy to agree. Though when he came over he had a small bag with him. "What's in the bag?" I ask and he smiles "you'll see." He says with a soft smile and I hum before I grab my jacket. He places the bag on the coffee table before we left my house.

We spent the day park the park before grabbing dinner at Chibita's before heading back to my place. I walk in and he follows closing the door behind him as I unzip my jacket Karamatsu wraps his arms around my waist. I hum and glance back "You okay?" I ask and he nods before kissing me. I smile and kiss him back. I blush and squeak softly as his hands move to grope my ass.