I'll be your friend (Devil! Osomatsu x Angel! Child! reader) Fluff

For SheBunnies18

I was walking around the forest of enchantment scared out of my mind. The only reason I was here was because I was told by two other kids that if I went into the forest and came back alive they'd be my friend. Looking back I realize they just wanted me gone. So not only was I crying from fear but I was crying because no one wanted to be around me much less be my friend.

None of the other angels my age liked me and I don't even know why.

I stopped walking when I came across a lake. I sat down and stare in the water my reflection staring back. I sniff and bury my face into my arms as I cry. Then I here "What are you doing here child?" I flinch and look up to see a demon. He looked much older than me. "...I don't even know." I say and wipe my tears away. He hums and hovers beside me.

"Hm..I've never seen an angel cry before...especially if that angel is a child...what's wrong?" He asks and I sniff before looking at him. "...no one likes me...the other kids don't want to be around me and they don't want to even try being my friend." I say and he hums before sitting down beside me.

"Who wouldn't want to be your friend? You seem like a nice girl." He says and I look down with a sigh. "I don't know...they just don't seem to like me at all." I say and he hums "So you want a friend right?" He asks and I turn to look at him before I nod. He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Then how I become your friend." He says and I look at him in awe. "Wait really?" I ask and he nods with a smile "Sure, I'll be your friend." He says and I smile "As long as you don't mind the fact that I'm a demon." He says and I shook my head before hugging him tightly. "I don't mind. I just want a friend." I say and he hums before hugging me back.

"Well then, what's your name?" He asks and I smile "Y/n." I say softly and he smiles before patting my head "Well y/n, my name is Osomatsu and I am happy to be your friend." He says with a smile and I smile before hugging him with a soft laugh. "And I'm happy that you want to be my friend." I say softly and he hums before hugging me closer.

I couldn't believe it.

I made my first friend.

My first friend and he's a demon.

I know that we'll have a lot of fun together.