Part 11

[Unedited]

Chapter 11
DIMITRI

I forcefully kicked it open and was shocked to see the image that was in front of me.

I was infuriated, I wasn't thinking when I rushed to where Rose and the boy were. I grabbed him by the shirt and held him up like he weighed nothing. My anger increased as I realised he was a royal. "What's your name?" I aggressively asked. "J- Jessie, sir. Jessie Zeklos," he stumbled.

Zeklos. He is a Zeklos. Focus Dimitri.

"Mr Zeklos, do you have permission to be in this part of the dorms?" I asked curiously. His eyes widened at the question.

"No sir," he replied with a small voice.

"Do you know the rules about male and female interactions around here?"

"Yes sir,"

"Then I suggest you get out of here as fast a you fan before I turn you over to someone who can punish you accordingly. If I ever see you like this again," I turned my head towards Rose who was half naked. The thought of this boy placing his hands on her made my anger boil even more. "I will be the one to punish you. And it will hurt. A lot. Do you understand?" I added.

He had a look of fear as he swallowed. "Yes sir," he anxiously replied.

"Then go," I instructed. I let go of his shirt and he dropped down to the floor. He sprinted towards the door, bolting away. For a Moroi he was sure fast.

I remembered that Rose was still in the room. I turned around to lecture her but as my eyes landed on her, I seemed to awe struck. My eyes widened as I saw her sitting on the couch looking like a fallen Angel. Her beautiful silky hair contrasted really well with her black bra and tanned skin. Her eyes couldn't look even more fierce. She also had a look of embarrassment and mystery.

Her full lips looked so kissable, that I wished I could have just crossed the room and plastered my lips to hers.

"See something you like?" Rose asked with a smirk. Her voice seemed to get me out of whatever cloud I was in. I grabbed the shirt that was on the ground and tossed it towards her. I came here to discipline her and I wouldn't be able to accomplish that with her looking this.

"Put it on," I ordered, my voice icy cold. I could see her facial expression turn to one of confuse to my change of attitude.

"How'd you find me? You following me to make sure I don't run away?" She smirked as the shirt went over her head.

"Be quiet," my voice boomed across the room. I began to walk towards her so I could be closer. I could feel that was angry but that anger wasn't towards her, it was towards myself. I had allowed myself to get carried away. I should have looked at a student like I just did a minute ago. I realised that I hadn't exactly told her how I found her, so I began to explain.

"A janitor saw you and reported it. Do you have any idea how stupid this was?"

She didn't seem to be worried as she said, "I know, I know, the whole probation thing right?" I don't know how someone could be so carefree about this situation. Did she not know what she would be getting herself into?

"Not just that. I'm talking about the stupidity of getting yourself into that kind of situation in the first place," I said with outrage.

"I get into that kind of situation all the time, Comrade. It's not a big deal," she said in frustration.