one

l o c a t i o n: SWY Dance Academy
t i m e: 18.58
⚜️

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!"

Synchronized footsteps echo across the hallways, music booming along with it. In a studio, seven teenagers are moving with the beat, nailing each and every movement they had learned the previous days.

The one who seems to be their teacher nods in satisfaction. "Great job!" He shouts over the loud music, his own voice easily dominating it. "A few more detailings and the seven of you are great to go." He passed a bottle of water to one of his students.

"Hyung, I feel a little bit weird when we were doing this part." A male student came up to him, demonstrating a part of the choreography. The elder quietly observed his movements, taking notes on what he should've done instead.

"Binnie, your arms need to be more outstretched, that's why you would feel a harder impact during the fall." The teacher goes up beside him and does it with ease. Bin nods in understandment, trying to do what his teacher just did.

When he suceeds, the elder claps and ruffles his hair. "Great job." He turned to the rest of the members and reminds them of the next practice they have with him. "Don't be late and don't forget to review the choreo everytime!" The loud teacher shouts out to the students who disappeared as they walk along the corridors.

"Long day isn't it?" The male's coworker suddenly pops out infront of him. "God! San! you surprised me!" He clenched his hoodie where his heart is located. San chuckles seeing how his friend is acting like. "Let's go eat!" San cheers, he drags his friend to the office where they do most of their paper works.

"Yunho!" the door slammed open, revealing the tall male. He looks up from his desk, eyeing the two friends, "Café Mars, call?" San winked. Yunho eagerly nods, saying that he is also hungry. "Isn't Jena going to pick you up?" The man asked.

Yunho shakes his head, "Jena has a late shift today. A coworker took his day off." Yunho pouts at the thought of his girlfriend overworking herself once again. "I just really hope she takes a good care of her health, since, you know, she's constantly tired." Yunho stood up and packed his stuff. Not forgetting to turn off the lights and lock the door.

They walked out of the building and made a beeline towards Café Mars. It's a popular café, known for, of course, their coffee and pastries, and also for their good-looking workers.

"Seonghwa hyung!"

The front door bursts open, the bell hanging from it jingles furiously. The loud, rowdy boys marched into the café, startling the owner. "Boys!" Seonghwa ran to them, giving each of them a hug. "Long time no see!" He ruffles San's hair which the latter replies with his dimpled smile.

"Hey baby," San approached a female behind the counters, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. "Are you crazy?!" The woman replies, she cups her mouth, not giving acsess for San to kiss her again. "Jane, your boyfriend misses you, let him be." His friend said and Jane reluctantly lowers her hand.

San smiles and gave her another peck. Placing their order, the three male went over to their usual table, each of them slouching on the comfortable chairs. "We should really hurry our showcase's preperation." Yunho mumbles, closing his eyes and resting his head on the headrest. "My A team is ready, not really sure about the other one though," San trailed off, "But your's are almost perfect! Just a little bit more detailing and it's amazing." San pointed at his friend, telling Yunho what he peeked on just now.

Yunho sighed, he's glad that the students are learning on a fast pace. "That's good to hear. My students are on the blocking step, there are still times where one kid would end up covering the one behind her." The tall lad mumbles into his hand, eyes showing fatigue.

Yunho has reassured both of his coworkers to not worry about taking care of the papers regarding their upcoming showcase, but in result, he has been busying himself with endlessly looking for sponsors, promoting, and doing other paperworks.

"You should really rest yourself," the dark haired lad mumbled, "overworking too much is bad for your health, did Jena ever scolded you for it?" He inched closer to the table, resting his elbows on it. When Yunho didn't give him an answer, the latter raised his eyebrows, "She doesn't know, does she?"

Yunho broke their eye contact and focuses on his cup of coffee instead. The male's phone rung before he got to nag at Yunho. "I'll answer this." The man stood up and went outside the café.

"Hey Yeo, what's up?"

Greeting his friend Yeosang, his legs brought him to an alley's opening right beside the café. "I just wanted to ask you if you saw my files? I was pretty sure I left it at the living room? Or was it the dining table?" Yeosang's voice sounded frantic, papers shuffling. "I need it for my upcoming case." The guy leaned on the wall while talking into his phone. "It's probably inside your bag?" He suggests, unsure, not long after, the man heard a muffled scream. "Yeosang, wait a minute." He lowers the phone from his ear and followed the source of the voice.

Going deeper into the alley, he saw a young school girl getting harassed by who seems to be a man holding a bat in his right hand. "Hey! Stop it!" He shouted out of reflex, scared that the girl might be harmed even more.

The man looks annoyed, and from his way of standing, it looks like he was drunk. "Get lost!" He tried to pull the girl towards him but the young lad got a hold of her wrist, pulling her to the other side.

This angers the drunk man, so he raises his arm, ready to swing the bat towards the interrupter. "You brat!" Before the bat is even able to touch the young man's body, he kicked it out of the older's grip and soon, the drunk man was on the floor, holding his stomach where he had been kicked.

"Young girl, are you okay?" After knocking the drunk man down, the lad went over to the traumatized girl, and she nods. He breathed out a sign of relief and extended a hand for her to take.

"Ahjussi! Watch out!" The girl warned him too late, for all the man can see is black now. The last thing he heard was his name being called out.

"Wooyoung-a!"
🌱
stream monster by seulrene guys😶✊🏻
it's a bopp