twenty

l o c a t i o n: Chlematis Hospital
t i m e: 10.26
⚜️

The past week, Yeojung had tried to not leave Yeolli's side at all, she had delivered the good news of getting promoted to her little sister, but even though she wants to be by her side, her duty calls, and being a new professor, a lot of things were needed to be learned.

Jena, Kyeolmi, and Donghyuck teased her nonstop after they heard of her promotion. The three also not failing to visit Yeolli as frequent as they could. "So we should call you Professor Han starting from now on." Donghyuck said, wiggling his finger.

Yeojung 'tsk'ed, rolling her eyes, "Shut up. It's not a big deal." They had just finished attending a meeting with all the professors, the ones Yeojung would always be left out by her friends. "Tell that to a drunk complaining Yeojung." Kyeolmi said.

Yeojung bid goodbye from her friends and made her way to Yeolli's ward, another two days and she is free to go. "Yeolli!" She opens the door the her ward wide, "I brought you snacks!" Yeojung had noticed that the ones visiting Yeolli were always boys, and the only one that never skipped a day, aside from her, is Wooyoung's brother.

Right now, Woojin is sitting on Yeolli's bed side, listening to the conversation between her and Moonbin, whose name Yeojung had just learnt yesterday. "Oh, hello, Dr. Han." The two kids stood up and greeted her.

Yeolli snorts, "You should call her 'Professor Han' from now on." Yeojung glares at her, "Not you too." She unfolds the table and sets the plastic of snacks on it. "Um, I have a question Dr— I mean Professor." Moonbin raised his hand.

Yeojung sees this and laughs, "Do you think we're in a classroom? Why would you raise a hand?" She smiles, "But sure, ask away." Yeojung said as she dumps the contents out. "Isn't Yeolli forbidden to eat these? I thought she's sick?" Moonbin points to the chips on the foldable table.

Yeojung pauses for a second, blinking. "I think you're mistaken here." She said, "These are for us, this is for her." Yeojung piles all the junk-food into one, separating it from one specific dish. "Seriously? A salad?" Yeolli grabs the plastic bowl containing greens.

Yeojung smiles and nods, "You said you're going on a diet?" She reaches out for a bag of Cheetos, popping it open. "What? Why?" The quiet boy finally says, maybe too loud, "You're pretty enough." He mumbles, looking down when he realizes that the room's attention was on him.

Moonbin snorts, as if he knows something, Yeojung smiles, a sign that she clearly saw something up, while Yeolli, well, she was left clueless. "Well, I go on a diet to get thinner, that's why." She answers, as if Woojin is dumb.

Yeojung wants to stay there longer, but her phone rings, yes, the classic ambulance ringtone. Blaring around the room, startling the poor kids, except for Yeolli because she's used to it. "Okay, get the OR ready, you're going in." She said to Yongbok from the other line.

"Is that Felix Oppa?" Yeolli asks, her older sister nods as she stands up, "Tell him to visit my ward Jung, I miss seeing him." When Yeolli said that Woojin's expression changes, and Moonbin who noticed this couldn't help but laugh. "You! You never call me by Unnie, but you call Yongbok, who's younger than me, with the appropriate title." Yeojung puts her hands on her hips.

The younger rolls her eyes, "Yeah, whatever, go now! Felix Oppa is waiting for you, you know." Yeojung shakes her head and heads outside of the ward, closing the sliding door in the mean time. "Who's this, 'Felix Oppa' you're talking about?" Woojin asks quietly.

Moonbin, who heard the question, teases him, "Why? You jealous of Felix Oppa?" Woojin chucks a bottle to his direction. Yeolli laughs, covering her mouth full of greens, "He's a resident here, I met him once when I was waiting for my sister, a kind guy." She said and stabs her salad. "But sadly he has a boyfriend."