eighteen

l o c a t i o n: ǘ̵̯̯͕͖̘n̸̬̔͌̑̊̀́̈́a̶̟̹̥̺͓̪̻̖͝v̴͍̬̭̫͈̙̺͖̩͙̓͊̈́̽́̅͝a̴̺̫̬͔̝̦͋ì̷̢̖̹̫̑̕͜͠l̷̗̳̫͚̑͗à̷̫͕̣͕͖͍̹̍̍̋̄͝b̸̧̨̪̙̺̦̤͓͚̻͛̒͊̿͗̎̕ẻ̷̙̙̦̇̃͒̀̐
t i m e: 14.14
⚜️

The sound of clanking metal was heard throughout the dim hallways, Yeolli had no idea on what's happening outside of the metal doors, screams and grunts were occasionally heard from there, making her not wanting to imagine what kind of mess was happening.

The masked men would usually come at least three times a day, to feed her barely edible food. Other than that, they would come in to try to torture her up, weird men with weird fetishes.

Every time Yeolli rebels, they would hit her, kick her and sometimes even strangle her, not to the extent of suffocation but it still hurts. It marks a week or more, Yeolli had lost count, of her getting locked up in that awful place, she were really close on giving up.

Maybe Yeojung secretly hates me. Maybe she gave up on looking for me. Maybe she thought I died. Maybe I will die soon. Am I finally gonna meet mom and dad? Am I even alive now? I'm sorry Yeojung, I'm sorry Yeosang Oppa, and I'm sorry aunt and uncle.

Yeolli closes her eyes, trying to get to sleep. Her four closed walls with only a lightbulb to light the room up really doesn't help her tell the time, that's why she's trying to take a nap in the middle of the day.

Her shut eye was disturbed when the metal doors open, she tries to stay unbothered, maybe one of the man collecting her untouched dish, but when the man walks and stops right in front of where she's laying, Yeolli was forced to open her eyes.

She sat up straight and looks at him.

Which she immediately regrets, for she let a loud gasp out of her mouth. "You!" She stood up and pointed towards the man. "You lied to me!" Yeolli backs up further away from the man.

The unmasked man smirks, stepping closer, in his hands is a set of handcuffs, oh what is he gonna do with it? "What do you mean, darling?" He walks another step closer, "I never lied to you." Yeolli steps back, and every time she does so, he follows.

They kept on doing so until her back reached the cold wall, not letting her escape. She eyes the metal piece in his hands, gulping visibly. Following her gaze, the lad smirks wider, "Why? Are you excited?" He asks with so much lust dripping from his voice, making Yeolli's stomach quench in disgust.

He starts on touching Yeolli, from her arms, her shoulders, her stomach, to her thighs. Yeolli's breath hitches in her throat, body tensing up.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?"

He continues on touching her, "Y-You're assaulting a m-minor." Yeolli mumbles. He stops doing so, pulling back, then he laughed, "So what? You'll be dead in another month or so, after we finish playing with you."

Yeolli shivers, 'we', this chain of predators is larger than she thought. "You're my catch, that's why I have the rights to play with you first." Yeolli couldn't take it anymore and tries to fight his hands away with hers, he locked them together. A small whimper comes out of her mouth, the force he had used hurting her.

⚠️ tw // sexual assault, don't read if not comfortable

The sound made him moan in pleasure, "That's so sexy, do it again." He pulls her hair back, making Yeolli grunt in pain, pleasuring the psychopath's ears. He does that again and again, laughing as Yeolli is now crying in both pain and fear.

He spins the girl around, pinning her to the wall, with her hands on top of her head. "I swear, I'll get a bed tomorrow." He said as he leans in towards her and smells her.

The man starts on groping her, making Yeolli cry and beg for him to stop, which he doesn't listen to. His hands start to travel south, underneath her school skirt, she jerks her body, trying to resist him but fighting a built man is hard for the small girl.

Before he could get underneath it, she raises his knees and tries to kick him away. The man stumbles back, but the force clearly wasn't strong enough to knock him down. "You don't wanna do that." His eyes change.

He grabs Yeolli's waist and threw her over his shoulders, taking her outside of the room into another one filled with stuff. The man threw her onto a bed, ties her cuffed wrist onto the bedpost and both of her legs too.

"No! No! Please no!"

Yeolli tries to stop him from tying her legs by kicking the air, but it was aimless for he had successfully got ahold of her leg. "You asked for it, sweetcakes, now you'll get it." Yeolli gave up. She cries helplessly, a series of begging leaving her mouth incoherently.

Her sobs became more uncontrollable when her starts on unbuttoning her school shirt, one button by button, exposing her undergarments. "Beautiful." He reaches to grope it, moaning when he came contact with it.

Not being able to resist or push the assaulter away, Yeolli cries, begging for someone to come and save her. "Yeojung! Yeosang Oppa! Help!" She wails, making the man furrow his eyebrows. "They won't help you, I don't even think they can even find this place."

Yeolli cries, she cries and cries. "Be a good girl and stop crying, daddy will make you feel better." His hand leaves the chest as he goes down, flipping the checkered skirt upwards. His fingers dances on the inner side of her thighs, before coming contact with her underwear.

"See? You're already wet." He said, moving both hands to remove her panties. "Trust me, you'll love it." Yeolli prays, she prays hard, "Please, someone save me." the words come out.

⚠️

And when she had no hope left, a miracle happened. "Open up! It's the police!" The man stops sliding the garment down her legs, snapping his head towards the door. "Shit. Shit! How the fuck!" He stood up, his first instinct telling him to run away. "Don't worry, we'll continue this."

Yeolli was relieved, she was very much relieved to be found. Her last memory was when a young boy rushes in, going to her side as her eyes drop low. "I'll fucking kill you, Jo Taejin." She mumbles before passing out.

🌱
i am scared

:(

happy friday!!!