sixteen

l o c a t i o n: Chlematis Hospital
t i m e: 19.54
⚜️

Funny how Yeojung is back at the hospital so soon, but rather than being the one giving treatment, she's there to get it instead. When Yeojung collapsed, luckily, Wooyoung caught her so she got no bruises on her head or anywhere.

As Wooyoung was cladding her in his arms, he could clearly feel Yeojung's body heat, and when Yeosang got the thermometer from her room, they could see that she's burning up.

Now Yeojung is sleeping peacefully on the ER's bed, an IV drip connected to her hand. Dr. Heo, an EM board specialist, had told them that Yeojung is sick because of fatigue and stress, he recommended for her to just rest and not move too much.

The two boys are now sitting on each side of the bed, their eyes wandering mindlessly around the ER. Both of them are not really used to these type of sceneries, people with minor injuries, and some with bigger injuries and blood gushing out.

Yeosang was holding Yeojung's hand, the one that's not connected to the drip line, and when he felt her stirring he reverts his gaze back to his cousin. "You okay?" He asked when Yeojung opens her eyes.

She nods slowly, the headache attacking her, "Where am I?" Yeojung asked, "The hospital," She massages her forehead, shutting her eyes close to ease the pain. "Yeolli?" She asked simply.

Both Wooyoung and Yeosang stayed quiet, Wooyoung's dad had called him just a few moments ago, saying that they were able to track them down but before the police could apprehend them, Jo Taejin had moved locations.

So instead of delivering the whole news to Yeojung, Wooyoung shook his head instead, "I'm sure they'll find her as soon as possible." He held Yeojung's other hand, caressing it slowly.

Yeojung shut her eyes once again, her condition overwhelming and making her unable to think and look for a solution. "Rest first, Jung, Yeolli will be fine." And like that, she dives into the dream world.

⋆ටᆼට⋆

l o c a t i o n: ǘ̵̯̯͕͖̘n̸̬̔͌̑̊̀́̈́a̶̟̹̥̺͓̪̻̖͝v̴͍̬̭̫͈̙̺͖̩͙̓͊̈́̽́̅͝a̴̺̫̬͔̝̦͋ì̷̢̖̹̫̑̕͜͠l̷̗̳̫͚̑͗à̷̫͕̣͕͖͍̹̍̍̋̄͝b̸̧̨̪̙̺̦̤͓͚̻͛̒͊̿͗̎̕ẻ̷̙̙̦̇̃͒̀̐
t i m e: 23.27
⚜️

Loud sobs are the only thing you could hear throughout the dim hallways, no light except for one bulb at the center of it. Behind a set of metal doors heavily guarded with five different locks is a small girl, crying with her head buried in her hands.

Han Yeolli had heard the police barging into the previous place she had been placed, but with her gagged mouth, she could only let some incoherent muffles and words. She was also placed in a small, soundproof, basement room, making it impossible for her to be heard.

Her kidnapper knocked her out and she assumed, dragged her instead of picking her up. Explains the scars and blood trickling down her legs and the dried blood with the sore wound on her head.

Her last memory of freedom was when she sat in a restaurant eating, with Taejin. When she returned from the bathroom, Taejin was nowhere to be found. Thinking that he had a phone call she waited for him, drinking her beverage.

What she didn't know is that someone had spiked her drink with sleeping pills, getting her to lose consciousness. She then woke up in the previous room, a man wearing a mask with a different build waiting for her.

He had not spoken a word, nor had he did anything to Yeolli. The masked man just hits her every time the girl acts up, like trying to open her cuffs, or when she bit him, resulting in a gag.

The reason why Yeolli is crying in the middle of the night is because she heard screams, a woman shouting for mercy at the end of her room, making her realize that there are more women trapped in this place like her.

Tired of crying, Yeolli leans on the wall, the small square had no furniture to it, just a chair at the center of the room. Seeing how her kidnapper opens her cuffs, she made a conclusion that whoever did that to her, believed that this place is inescapable.

She shuts her eyes close, trying to get some rest and energy into her body. The bread and cup of water they gave her doesn't deal justice for her stomach, slimming her down by a lot. As her mind drifts into wonderland, a tear escapes her eye, and she mumbles.

"Yeojung, save me."

(┬┬_┬┬)

l o c a t i o n: KQ High School
t i m e: 08.21
⚜️

They had just finished homeroom, and of course, Han Yeolli was absent, with none of them knowing why, except for Woojin. "It's almost one week ever since she skips school," Woojin's friend, Kanghoon, said.

Yes, Yeolli is hated, but she is hated by the female population of the school. Han Yeolli is a beautiful, cheery, and friendly girl, no boys could ever hate her, especially when she excels in sports.

"It's good that she's not here, might as well not come back at all." Yiren, clicks her tongue, kicking the girl's empty desk slightly. "Don't say that, you know you don't mean it." Soojin said, fixing the desk's position.

Woojin stares at the table silently, not saying anything, "Do you know where she went?" His friend nudges him, "H-Huh?" He looks to the side, Moonbin had a teasing smile on his face. "Why would you ask me that?"

Now that Woojin is fully healed, his friends' rouge behavior came back, Moonbin locked him into a headlock and ruffles his hair, "Come on Jinnie, we all now that you like her." Woojin slaps Moonbin's hand away.

He fixes his hair looking all red and such, "N-No I don't!" He denies, making the group of boys laugh. "Don't you remember the times when our Woojin would try to walk her home?" Yohan said, with a dreamy look on his face. "Such ridiculous excuses you gave her." They all laughed again, except for one.

"Oh! Oh! Or when Woojin always gave her his yogurt when he heard that she likes them." Euijin adds, the group erupting in a series of laughter again. Woojin had enough of the teasing and decided to go outside, getting some air and also to avoid hearing the boys tease him.

He stood up abruptly and strides outside, passing the quiet hallways. He walks towards the rooftop, where he would usually accidentally meet someone there, well, we can't really say that it's an accident when from a certain point, Woojin would go up there on purpose.

He passes by Yeolli's locker, deciding to stop in front of it and opens it. Yeolli had previously gave him his passcode, the boy saying that he 'needs' her aerosol because he 'left' his. We all know he did that to leave her a bar of chocolate.

The locker was left like how it usually looks like, pictures of Yeolli and her sister, with her cousin, and also with her friends. All of Yeolli's friends were boys, acting as another reason for her to be hated. He touches Yeolli's textbooks and the pack of gums she would always chew on during lunch break, before his eyes stops on something glowing.

"A tracker?"

🌱
oomph-

and for the previous chap, uncle zu stands for uncle zuko bcs i simp for him

have a great day!