seventeen

l o c a t i o n: Gangnam Police Headquarters
t i m e: 09.17
⚜️

The young Jeong rushed out of school when he saw the device, not forgetting to take the tracker off Yeolli's sketchbook. The book would always be in Yeolli's possession, no matter when or where.

The day of the trip, she decided to leave it behind at school since it serves her no use the moment she gets there. Woojin barged into the headquarters, quickly looking for his dad. One of the police officers pointed towards his dad's space when Woojin asked him.

"Dad!"

Woojin ran towards the direction, startling the man when he saw his figure suddenly, "Young man! Why are you not at school this hour!" Detective Jeong stood up, his hands on his hips.

Woojin proceeded to tell his dad everything, and hands in the device. "You can track the IP address, find where it's connected to." Detective Jeong took the small device in his hand, nodding.

"Great job, son."

₍˄⌓⃘ ˳̫̬ ⌓⃘˄₎ค˒

l o c a t i o n: ǘ̵̯̯͕͖̘n̸̬̔͌̑̊̀́̈́a̶̟̹̥̺͓̪̻̖͝v̴͍̬̭̫͈̙̺͖̩͙̓͊̈́̽́̅͝a̴̺̫̬͔̝̦͋ì̷̢̖̹̫̑̕͜͠l̷̗̳̫͚̑͗à̷̫͕̣͕͖͍̹̍̍̋̄͝b̸̧̨̪̙̺̦̤͓͚̻͛̒͊̿͗̎̕ẻ̷̙̙̦̇̃͒̀̐
t i m e: 09.21
⚜️

"Hm? It's moving."

The unknown man stared at the wide screen, the red dot starting to move places. "Say, Where did you put this one on?" The figure points towards the screen, asking towards the person sitting leisurely on the couch.

He glances briefly towards the LCD, "Her sketchbook, it could be a schoolfriend taking it." The man said absentmindedly, not really minding the problem. "Um, it's heading towards the police station."

The taller one, the one sitting on the couch, tenses up, "That's impossible, the tracker is thin enough to fool everybody." He yeets the other man aside, staring at the screen intensely, "Well, the person might be a policemen? I mean, she's posted as a missing person right now." He shows his phone.

"Get ready to move."

( ˇ෴ˇ )

l o c a t i o n: Kang Associates
t i m e: 12.28
⚜️

Kang Yeosang plays with his pen, rotating it once in a while, the glasses sit on the bridge of his nose and eyes were set on a binder of files, but his head was not even in his office.

"Lawyer Kang." His assistant calls out, "Lawyer Kang?" She calls out again, "Lawyer Kang!" third, "Kang Yeosang!" He finally snaps out of trance. "W-What?" Kang Yeosang puts his pen down and looks at his secretary.

Bae Haera points at the clock, "It's lunch time," She simply stated, "Oh? Thanks, I'm skipping today." Yeosang picked his pen up and continued on focusing back to his work. "Are you crazy? You have a trial to attend today, and it starts in thirty minutes."

Yeosang's mouth stays open, looking back and forth between his calendar and the clock hung in his wide office. "Oh." He states. "Oh? Oh?! Get going you dumbass!" Haera strides towards him and shoves his suit outer and car keys, along with the box of files to bring for the trial.

Unlike normal office workers, both Yeosang and Yeojung are unable to get too much day offs, and their hands are also itchy to get back to work, and Yeojung was also threatened by Kim Doyoung if she doesn't get back to work ASAP. So there they are, working while their minds are not settled at all.

ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ᕤ

l o c a t i o n: Chlematis Hospital
t i m e: 10.11
⚜️

"Won't you do it properly?!"

The voice silences the whole operating room, only the monitor beeping once in a while, indicating that the patient's heart is still working.

"I-I'm sorry, professor." Yeojung said with her head down. She had just made a novice mistake in Kim Doyoung's surgery, a grave mistake. "Get out." Yeojung lifts her head up, "Huh?" It came out of Yeojung's mouth so stupidly, her not believing what he just said.

Kim Doyoung became more furious, he points towards the automatic doors, "I said, get out!" He shouts once again, making all of them flinch. "I— I am sorry professor, I'm sorry all of you." Han Yeojung got the note and left the OR, taking off her mask and gown.

The moment she steps out of the operating halls, tears were already unstoppable. Not caring how she would look like, the female doctor sped walked towards the shared office, burying her head into her arms and wails.

Yeojung stayed like that for quite a while, because before she realized, she was summoned to Professor Kim's office. Must be hours, since she was kicked out, then.

The girl knocks slightly at his door, then getting permission to enter. "I'm sorry for earlier, professor." The first thing Yeojung did was to bow deeply, "No." Professor Kim said, "You apologize to the patient and his family, I was not the one you made a mistake on." Yeojung nods, telling him that she will do that once the patient regains his consciousness.

Kim Doyoung and Yeojung stayed like that in silence, none of them bearing a word, which, slowly made the standing girl uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" The male professor finally said, "You never make mistakes in the OR, especially ones like those, so there must be something up." He talks again when he sees the girl looking up in surprise.

"I—" Yeojung cuts her self off, what is she going to say? 'My sister got kidnapped, and I'm very stressed out right now', If she said those, Kim Doyoung would obviously mock her for not being a professional and letting her personal life meddle into her working life.

He sighs, "Tell me the truth, I won't judge." As if Doyoung could read her mind, he adds. Yeojung hesitated, but then, she decides to tell him the truth, how she's been like the past few days. "Oh dear," He was surprised, never in a million years did Doyoung expected it to be like so.

He covers his opened mouth with one hand, "Is that the reason for taking day offs? And also why you were rushed to the ER two days ago?" Yeojung nods sadly, "Oh dear, oh my." Doyoung leans back to his chair.

The moment was destructed when Yeojung's unique and peculiar ambulance ringtone blared throughout the space. "May I?" She asked her professor seeing that the call was from Yeosang, Doyoung replied with a nod and waving his hand for her to go outside.

Not even a minute later, Yeojung came back into the office, slamming the door open making him startled. "Professor!" She shouts, "What?!" Kim Doyoung shouts back, annoyed.

"They found my sister!"

🌱
ooH sHIT it seems that i now hate this book🥰

have a splendid day you all!!💚