thirty-one

l o c a t i o n: Treasure Hotels and Resorts
t i m e: 10.08
⚜️

"No! Heck no!"

Haera shout-whisperes at Jena. The former had quite received the news of sharing a room with a stranger the hard way. Haera is a spoiled kid, she had never once shared a room with anyone, except for that time when she had protected Jena from the you-know-who.

"Please, Haera, just this once." the soon-to-be-bride plead. "No. I am not comfortable with a stranger I just met, let alone sharing a room with her." Haera crosses her arms, not caring if Jena is pouting so bad and the rest of the girls could hear them. "If anyone, I'm sharing a room with you." Haera points at Jena.

The CS went mum in silence, she can't leave Sehui with Euna, that's gonna disappoint her best friend so much. They haven't met in a year and when they do, they can't do the usual sleeping over together. "Erm, what about Yeojung?" Jena points at the other professor, "She has no sleeping habit, wakes rather quickly and easily, and doesn't snore!" Jena clasps her hands together.

Haera squints at the female, the latter feeling small without even knowing why. "Hmm, fine." Haera gave in, her short conversation with the NS really gave off a good impression, seeing that Yeojung is someone that can keep her entertained. Jena walks towards the girl, grabbing her hands, "I'm so sorry Jung, you too Mi, but Haera is so stubborn." Yeojung chuckles and assures her that it's fine with her.

Moving rooms means that Yeojung needs to move her stuff too. She was unloading her baggage into the other room while Haera is just sitting there watching her silently. "Do you know the new girl or something?" she finally opened her mouth. Saving her words to not discuss about someone she is uncomfortable with, Yeojung nods.

"What about you? Why did you hate to share a room with her?" she stops and turns back, meeting Haera's eyes. "All I know is that Yoo Euna is kind and pretty, and everyone wants to be like her or with her, so why don't you?" Yeojung sets her hands on her hips, resting her weight on one foot.

Haera chuckles, "You see honey," she sat up right, "I can see through people, and I don't like her." Yeojung furrows her eyebrows, not quite understanding what she means, "I mean, I might sound bitchy and all, but I am a good judge of character, and that woman, is not my cup of tea." she shakes her head, pointing her long manicured nails towards the door.

Not long after, a fist collided with their room's door, "Haera! Yeojung! Go out and let's watch a movie!" Sehui's voice calls from the other side of the door. The two temporary roommates emerged from their room, the other four coming into their line of sight, each of them sitting on different parts of the sofa.

"What are we watching?" Haera yet again crosses her arms and lets herself plop into the cushiony sofa, right beside Sehui. The group ended up watching a horror movie, none of them really minding the genre, maybe except one. The room was silent, filled with tension, and as the scene went more dark and intense, right before the jump scare, Yeojung's ringtone shook them up first.

She fumbles with her phone that had gotten all six, yes including Yeojung, surprised, "Shit— Where is— Oh Lord— Fuck— I'm sorry—" continuous cut off words exit the girl's mouth, "There it is." she happily stated when the vibrating phone was spotted right between the sofas.

Yeojung gladly showed herself the way out of the living room and into the kitchen, taking the call from the one and only, Kim Doyoung. "What took you so long?!" he yells into the line, making Yeojung flinch. "I-I'm sorry professor! My phone got lost between the couches." she said, hoping to ease whatever is making Doyoung irritated.

Clicking his tongue, Yeojung could clearly imagine the facial expression her supervisor is making, "Come back to Seoul, now." Yeojung was about to explain her situation, and how he should've known since she told him before, but once he broke the reason why, Yeojung didn't even think twice and rushed straight to her room, grabbing her stuff.

Seeing and hearing all the commotion made the rest of the girls curious on what's happening, "Whoa Jung, what's wrong?" Jena peaks at the frantic girl from the sofa. Yeojung enters her room once again, not even bothering to pack her clothes, and looks for her car keys. She panics when the piece was not found, but then realizes, "I didn't bring my own car!"

Standing up from the floor, Yeojung paces back into the living room, thinking of a way to get back to Seoul. Maybe she could go by bus, no, that would be too slow, by train? that's not an option either, Yeojung decided to go by taxi, not caring about the fee. "Jung! What's going on?!" Kyeolmi snaps her out of her thought.

She scans the room, seeing that everyone's eyes were on her, "Uncle Zu, he," she trails off, "he had a heart attack." with one explanation, Yeojung rushes out of the villa, not minding the stares she's getting. "Whoa girl, are you okay?" she bumps into someone, "Yes, sorry, thank you." with that she took off again, not even looking at the person properly.

Not three steps into her dash, someone stopped her in her tracks. "Han Yeojung? What's wrong?" San asked, she looks at him, Wooyoung visible in her peripheral vision but she could care less. "I—" the doctor starts on tearing up, "I need to go." her fingers and legs starts on feeling jittery, "Now?" San asked again, "Why?"

"I need to go!" she unknowingly yelled at him, "Sorry, I— I need to catch a taxi now." she detaches herself from San's grip, but then, irritatingly, to her, Wooyoung grabs ahold of her wrist. "I'll take you, let's go." without even listening to her response, the two is already inside of his car, zooming into the highway. "Please," she begs, "please please please please don't leave me."

Even though he knew it's not meant for him, even though he knew how he had wronged her in many ways, even though he knew that she didn't need his comfort at that time, Wooyoung reaches out to grab Yeojung's hand and caresses it slowly.

"I won't."

🌱
hey little boy! why you look down?

good lil' boy's stage is ✨𝓪𝓻𝓽✨ and also their immortal song's performance is top notch hands down will-never-be-replaced-by-any-other legendary.

have a fun day!

and these are photos of hwa lookin' like a model :) and no i am not fine